how sweet...

Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about
Talking how sweet...

had the best surprise ever last night!

had a night out with my friends, we were going to do something special, do that about twice a year - one of us organises a 'special night out' and the rest hasnt got a clue what we're going to be doing.
sitting at the pub waiting for the taxi - on of the guys says 'well, we all know what we're doing tonight, dont we?' me, thicko, shouts out 'i don't'
'well, you'd better come over here and put these clothes on....its your hens night'

so i had a fab night out- dressed in orange (the dutch 'national colour') - dinner at an australian restaurant (i didnt even suspect anything when 4 different people rang me last week to ask if kangaroomeat was any good...hows that for thick...) and then to a nightclub with the best friends one could ever imagine... they'd even booked us a restaurant where they had bundy....couldnt believe it - i've got enough left for one drink here a home and i've been saving it for a ceremonial last night drink for five months now...great!!!

it was the first time that i really realised that i'll be leaving for and living in perth in 17 days...had me in tears several times during the night, but woke up this morning with the same old 'cant wait to get going-feeling' - so it must be good....

perth, i'm on my way (if i ever get my stuff packed - in the middle of a packing crisis....)!!!!

just thought i'd share this with you guys

tanja
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:36 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: how sweet...

Originally Posted by sunny side up
had the best surprise ever last night!

had a night out with my friends, we were going to do something special, do that about twice a year - one of us organises a 'special night out' and the rest hasnt got a clue what we're going to be doing.
sitting at the pub waiting for the taxi - on of the guys says 'well, we all know what we're doing tonight, dont we?' me, thicko, shouts out 'i don't'
'well, you'd better come over here and put these clothes on....its your hens night'

so i had a fab night out- dressed in orange (the dutch 'national colour') - dinner at an australian restaurant (i didnt even suspect anything when 4 different people rang me last week to ask if kangaroomeat was any good...hows that for thick...) and then to a nightclub with the best friends one could ever imagine... they'd even booked us a restaurant where they had bundy....couldnt believe it - i've got enough left for one drink here a home and i've been saving it for a ceremonial last night drink for five months now...great!!!

it was the first time that i really realised that i'll be leaving for and living in perth in 17 days...had me in tears several times during the night, but woke up this morning with the same old 'cant wait to get going-feeling' - so it must be good....

perth, i'm on my way (if i ever get my stuff packed - in the middle of a packing crisis....)!!!!

just thought i'd share this with you guys

tanja
Hi tanja,
Sounds like you had a great night and have some excellent friends. Best wishes with the last of the packing etc.
Sarah
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:36 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

dat was leuke tehoren

Veel plezier in Aus.

Gr
Badri
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you had a brilliant night - and have some superb friends! What a send off, Tanja

Next stop Perth!!