How old ?

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default How old ?

Hello
Not done this for a long time so be careful with me
Could anyone help me with the 457 visa?How old do you have to be?
my father in law would love to come out here and live with us and work here but he is 55years old .
We can not sponsor him till next year because we have only be here for 9 months ourselves.
He has the money to come out here and live happly
He is classed has a skilled job so he is ok and i know that there are indemend with the jobs out here.

Hope everyone ok and hello again
Take Care
Ann Marie

Last edited by Paul&Ann-Marie; May 23rd 2005 at 8:55 am.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How old ?

Originally Posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Hello
Not done this for a long time so be careful with me
Could anyone help me with the 457 visa?How old do you have to be?
my father in law would love to come out here and live with us and work here but he is 55years old .
We can not sponsor him till next year because we have only be here for 9 months ourselves.
He has the money to come out here and live happly
He is classed has a skilled job so he is ok and i know that there are indemend with the jobs out here.

Hope everyone ok and hello again
Take Care
Ann Marie
No idea I'm afraid. I think you might have more luck posting this on the Immigration Forum.