Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How often do STNI lists change?

How often do STNI lists change?

Old Apr 9th 2006, 9:50 am
Yeah!! I Know...

mikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nice
Default How often do STNI lists change?

Hi Guys

Could you please tell me how often the STNI lists change for Victoria and South Australia?

I'm hoping that ASCO 4114-11 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) will appear when it changes again. Has anyone ever seen this ASCO code on there before, or perhaps you have managed to get STNI using it some time ago?

Cheers

Mikey
Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How often do STNI lists change?

Originally Posted by mikey73
Hi Guys

Could you please tell me how often the STNI lists change for Victoria and South Australia?

I'm hoping that ASCO 4114-11 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) will appear when it changes again. Has anyone ever seen this ASCO code on there before, or perhaps you have managed to get STNI using it some time ago?

Cheers

Mikey

I was told by my agent to get the application into them by the end of June, to be on the safe side.I'm an early years teacher and it's our only hope of getting in.If they take my job off, I'm told that the only way we can get in is on a SIR visa, and it's not a risk I'd like to take.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Just a suggestion: email them and ask them directly.

Here are the current lists:

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/sit..._stni_osnl.php

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...1&contentId=-1

Hi Guys

Cheers

Mikey
Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Luma
Just a suggestion: email them and ask them directly.

Here are the current lists:

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/sit..._stni_osnl.php

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...1&contentId=-1
I've just e-mailed them out of curiosity to see if they reply.Will let you know if they make contact.
Nick
Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:13 pm
Yeah!! I Know...

mikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nick11
I've just e-mailed them out of curiosity to see if they reply.Will let you know if they make contact.
Nick
Thanks Nick

I'll look forward to hearing from you if you find out anything.

Cheers

Mikey
Old Apr 12th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Nick

I'll look forward to hearing from you if you find out anything.

Cheers

Mikey
They e-mailed me today and said basically it was down to DIMIA and referred me to their website.No great surprise there, but at least they had the decency to reply quickly.Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 3:42 pm
Yeah!! I Know...

They e-mailed me today and said basically it was down to DIMIA and referred me to their website.No great surprise there, but at least they had the decency to reply quickly.Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Cheers Nick

At least you tried matey!!! I didn't expect them to be super helpful.

Thanks

Mikey
Old Apr 14th 2006, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers Nick

At least you tried matey!!! I didn't expect them to be super helpful.

Thanks

Mikey
So will you be applying before July.It's a race against time for us, but our agent is confident we'll do it.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 6:36 pm
Yeah!! I Know...

So will you be applying before July.It's a race against time for us, but our agent is confident we'll do it.
No, we can't apply until next year due to work circumstances, but with any hope there will be some more changes to the list again and my trade might be on it.

Fingers crossed eh?

Cheers

Mikey