Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How much is your haircut?

How much is your haircut?

Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How much is your haircut?

Originally Posted by hevs
In our salon its $30 for blokes and $50 for women (shampoo cut and blow wave, god i hate saying that, it sounds so nothern)

Its anything between $75 and $150 for foils depending on the length of ya locks

Melbourne S/E burbs.
So does my Mrs get foils ? :scared:
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
So does my Mrs get foils ? :scared:
I can't divulge that information Mr B, client confidentiality and all that
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by honeybob
I go to Maurice Meade at Whitford City, Perth... www.mauricemeade.com.au

I think they are pretty good, used Aveda back in the Uk and I actually prefer it over here... Prices vary, it's just like back home, $185 for certain colours and foils, to $50 an so on.... the ultimate package is $250.... but their styles are 'up to date' for want of a better word.... and you get to sit in these great vibrating chairs when they wash your hair, very nice, but no free glass of wine!

Now all we need is a French Connection and Monsoon, and Gap, and Jigsaw, and Office!
French Connection down in Claremont!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

I pay $65-$70 just for highlights (no cut or blow dry yet) but she comes to the house which is what I need with two small boys!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
French Connection down in Claremont!
You absolute legend!!!!!!!!!!!

bob...
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:04 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

I've just paid $70 for cut and blowdry at Emm in Cottesloe (an Aveda salon). As recommended by others on this website!! Very nice it was too with head and shoulder massage at start, massage chair etc etc and good coffee.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:25 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Hi Everyone,
just doing some homework on the world of haircuts,please help if you can..

How much are you paying for your haircut in OZ?
Is it in a city salon and what state?(not of the hair! part of OZ)
a surburban salon?
at home?
Look forward to all your replies.....
Lynn

mine cost me zilch...... i cut it maself.....

boomie
x
Attached Thumbnails How much is your haircut?-picture-413.jpg  
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Everyone,

a surburban salon?
at home?
Lynn
$40 for wash cut and blow dry (blow DRY, Bix...) in Five Dock (Sydney's inner west about 10km from city). You can have individual foils at $5 each if you just want a bit of a "lift" on the top/fringe etc -lifts the spirits too! In the E. suburbs you could pay $60-80 for shampoo/cut/dry at some salons. Don't know about city centre of Sydney.

What's this about a vibrating chair :scared: Down Bix, DOWN I said.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
of course Yours would cos more though cos theres so much of it

But after you've cut it off there would be alot less?

JTL
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone,

a surburban salon?
at home?
Lynn

Still in the UK but Perth hopefully....I pay nothing now as wife is a hairdresser and better not have to pay in Oz
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TopCat3
a vibrating chair

Erm.....TC......could you pm me with the name of said salon ?
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
"No1" in my own bathroom...
D I Y
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Erm.....TC......could you pm me with the name of said salon ?
No chair like that at MY salon. Re-read earlier post on this thread (can't be bothered to look for it )
Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:52 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How much is your haircut?

Originally Posted by honeybob
I go to Maurice Meade at Whitford City, Perth... www.mauricemeade.com.au

I think they are pretty good,
My wife is a hairdresser too so I get it done for free............and the haircut!

Mind you if Charlies Angels work at Maurice's then it may be worth a visit or ten.

Do they do any extras?

R.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Talking Re: How much is your haircut?

EXCELLENT REPLIES SO FAR!!!!>>>>KEEP THEM COMING!!!!by the way..i'm not talking about the blokes....just haircuts in non-vibrating anything!!!!
Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.