Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Much Will It Cost To Ship Stuff

How Much Will It Cost To Ship Stuff

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:47 pm
the super happy fun guy

Default How Much Will It Cost To Ship Stuff

with a big container u can fit about 3 beds and setties most of ur stuff aswell. it'll cost bot £3000 or £2000 to use one bt i dont no how much itll take to actully ship it 2 oz.

please give us answers

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:54 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Much Will It Cost To Ship Stuff

Originally Posted by the super happy fun guy
with a big container u can fit about 3 beds and setties most of ur stuff aswell. it'll cost bot £3000 or £2000 to use one bt i dont no how much itll take to actully ship it 2 oz.

please give us answers
There are plenty of threads on this if you do a search but very very roughly a container 20ft (1/3rd the size of a Tesco lorry) will be £3500 and one 40ft (2/3rds of a lorry) will be £5500.