Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how much is it to ship things over ?

how much is it to ship things over ?

Old May 28th 2007, 9:54 pm
Banned

magicpixi will become famous soon enough
Default how much is it to ship things over ?

we are wondering how much it will cost to ship things such as washing machine etc, or is it worth getting rif of everything and starting again?any adise apreciated
Old May 28th 2007, 10:07 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: how much is it to ship things over ?

Originally Posted by magicpixi
we are wondering how much it will cost to ship things such as washing machine etc, or is it worth getting rif of everything and starting again?any adise apreciated
From what i can gather you can transport a whole house worth of stuff for around 3-4k depending on the company . But thats only what i have read on here not my own experince x clare
Old May 28th 2007, 10:27 pm
Banned

magicpixi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
From what i can gather you can transport a whole house worth of stuff for around 3-4k depending on the company . But thats only what i have read on here not my own experince x clare
Thankyou for your advise, I wonder if I could ship my mini too.. for that amount,?.got to take something british with me!

what I was wondering is it one amount for a large container well I guess there is only one way to find out and thats ring a shipping company!.
dont really have a great deal to take though . cherry
Old May 28th 2007, 10:31 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by magicpixi
Thankyou for your advise, I wonder if I could ship my mini too.. for that amount,?.got to take something british with me!

what I was wondering is it one amount for a large container well I guess there is only one way to find out and thats ring a shipping company!.
dont really have a great deal to take though . cherry
try doing a search on shipping costs on this forum as there is loads about it. From what i can gather a 20ft container should be enough for a 3 bed home. But have a search x