Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How much to ship my car to perth

How much to ship my car to perth

Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Mark165 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much to ship my car to perth

Hi everyone, please can you help. I would like to ship my car to perth when i move there at the end of the year, and would like to know how much roughly would it cost. Or would it be best to sell it in this country and buy a new one over in perth. Are cars in perth about the same price as the uk.

thanks for the help Mark
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How much to ship my car to perth

Originally Posted by Mark165
Hi everyone, please can you help. I would like to ship my car to perth when i move there at the end of the year, and would like to know how much roughly would it cost. Or would it be best to sell it in this country and buy a new one over in perth. Are cars in perth about the same price as the uk.

thanks for the help Mark
cost lots to ship
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:10 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mark165

thanks for the help Mark
Hello Mark if you do a search for sipping a car you will get a good idea i posted the same thread! and was told the same, this question has been asked loads of times,someone has done a load of homework on this worth a look mate.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:10 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice

Originally Posted by ASHO
Hello Mark if you do a search for sipping a car you will get a good idea i posted the same thread! and was told the same, this question has been asked loads of times,someone has done a load of homework on this worth a look mate.
thats shipping not sipping lol
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Mark165 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like it is cheaper to sell my car back in the uk and buy a new one in oz. thanks for the threads, Mark