How much money?

Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

sean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the rough
Default How much money?

Hey is 10K english enough money to get me to Brisbane and put a deposit on a house? Im just going head first and leaving the UK on my own. I dont own a house and was wondering how much money I will need, thank you guys.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

ozzydreamer will become famous soon enoughozzydreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How much money?

Ive posted a couple of similar posts myself, and realised there are a lot of costs and paperrwork involved, more than I imagined, but still do-able! Id recommend doing a search (in the pink bar, click search) and maybe you could type in 'costs of oving to Australia or something similar. Ive dont this on a few issues, and now have a folder brimming with info!!

Also just learnt that interests rateson mortgages are high over there, higher than ours, just something to bear in mind.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

ozzydreamer will become famous soon enoughozzydreamer will become famous soon enough

Oh, and let me know if you do it on £10k, as we are planning on going to Brisbane on £10 to £15k, renting our place out here, and then renting there.

So info on how you get on would be great!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

sean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the rough

Yea no worries will keep you posted.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:19 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

It can and has been done - successfully!