Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Much Longer!!

How Much Longer!!

Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:48 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Question How Much Longer!!

ANDY , MYSELF, OUR 3 BOYS & MOUNTAIN DOG PUPPY HAVE BEEN DOING THE EMIGRATION THING SINCE APRIL 2003. WE RECEIVED THE NEWS THAT WE HAD BEEN ACCEPTED AT THE END OF 2004 WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR MEDICALS AND POLICE CHECKS SHOULD BE BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF APRIL!! WE ARE GOING THROUGH AN AGENT.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD TO WAIT THIS LONG?? WE ARE LOSING THE EXCITEMENT FACTOR NOW!

WE HAVE A BUSINESS TO SELL - DON'T KNOW WHEN WE SHOULD DO THIS.

ALFIE (BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOG) NEEDS TO BE SHIPPED OVER - DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PET EXPORTER RECOMMENDATIONS??

WOULD REALLY LIKE SOMEONE TO SAY THAT IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER! ARGHHHHH!

JAYNE
Old Mar 16th 2005, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice
Default Re: How Much Longer!!

You are not normally "accepted" until you have submitted your police checks and medicals as health and character has to be checked. It seems to be taking a long time for you though!!

I would contact your agent and get him/her to contact your case officer at DIMIA and enquire as to current progress.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:59 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Billabong
You are not normally "accepted" until you have submitted your police checks and medicals as health and character has to be checked. It seems to be taking a long time for you though!!

I would contact your agent and get him/her to contact your case officer at DIMIA and enquire as to current progress.

Thanks for getting back!!

I have this agent doing the work for us (Visa Connection) and having nothing to compare it to, I do not know if we are ever going to get there. I found the company off the internet and it all went from there. I get the ocassional email but I have to do all the prompting. Sometimes I feel like I am being a pain in the bum but then I think I have paid them quite a bit of money so far to do this for me.

The agent herself seems nice enough - spoken to her a couple of times on the phone. But it just doesn't seem right. Is there anyway I can contact my case officer without my agent knowing??

It is so frustrating!! Hope that all your dreams have come true out there so far. Keep in touch!!

Jayne
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:09 am
Oz Wannabe

jtimkey is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a long time to see nothing happening cant you give the CO a call or email ?