Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How much did you all pay for your agents?!

How much did you all pay for your agents?!

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much did you all pay for your agents?!

Too much, but will be long forgotten when Im lying in the Queensland sun with a stubbie in hand.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lacey21
Nowt!
same as Steveo and Willmore,

Took some info from some really nice people such as Darrell Todd( thinkingaustraila), Glen Newton, Welsh Tony and some from JAJ (ok JAJ, you do have some good info sometimes) armed with this and no money, I did the Vetassess and then the SK47. Mine is complicated but life's like that and the DIMIA have been playing this game a long time so they should know what to do when complicated case comes along. If I don't get in then plan B!

Hugs Lace xxx
Good luck to you.
we did ours this way as well. would not have been able to do it with out the help from everyone on this site including george lombard, welsh tony, Spalen, Phonix, Jonahs_mummy, JAJ and many others.

our 47sk should be in the post this week all being well, once you get your head around it its not to bad

regards

jon
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:39 pm
Blonde with a Brain !!

Rachee will become famous soon enoughRachee will become famous soon enough

We are using Go Matilda, and so far have only paid £270 ish for the TRA , they harge per stage we do with them, that's why i have gone with them, so i can carry on myself at any time....
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How much did you all pay for your agents?!

Originally Posted by lucyb
Just thought this might help those who are just starting out! The amount we pay can vary hugely.

My agent charged £1200. Next Step Migration. SIR Visa.
Ours charged £900 wessex migration