how much?

Old May 6th 2006, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default how much?

how much should i expect to pay an agency i have been quoted £3500 aprox from start to finish and aprox time of 9 months to emigrate from uk to australia, is this about right?
can anyone offer me any advise
Old May 6th 2006, 4:49 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of
Default Re: how much?

Originally Posted by hindon
how much should i expect to pay an agency i have been quoted £3500 aprox from start to finish and aprox time of 9 months to emigrate from uk to australia, is this about right?
Please refer to your previous thread.
Old May 6th 2006, 4:51 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

is that in total, including the visa fees and skill assessment fees?

see my other post on your other thread re my agents costs. even if it is everything in, and i mean everything inc meds/police checks etc, then it still seems too much. how many are in your family?
Old May 6th 2006, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by crystal113
Please refer to your previous thread.
sorry, i didn't understand if that included medicals and everything
Old May 6th 2006, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
is that in total, including the visa fees and skill assessment fees?

see my other post on your other thread re my agents costs. even if it is everything in, and i mean everything inc meds/police checks etc, then it still seems too much. how many are in your family?
2 adults, 2 children 14 and 9 oh and don't forget the dog (but he wasn't included in the quote)
Old May 6th 2006, 4:57 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of

sorry, i didn't understand if that included medicals and everything
Yes that is EVERYTHING!
Agents Fees: £1145 payable over 3 installments
TRA Priority: $500
DIMIA Application Fee: $1935
Police Checks: £20 (2 adults)
Medicals/X-Rays: £820 (2 adults/1child/2 extra blood tests due to tattoos/extra charge for cardiologist report due to high blood pressure).
Plus £100 courier fees (our choice)
Old May 6th 2006, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reckoning on mine costing about 6k for everything, agent, RPL skills assessment, meds the lot (o plus £42,000 bond investment) :scared:
Old May 6th 2006, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal113
Yes that is EVERYTHING!
Agents Fees: £1145 payable over 3 installments
TRA Priority: $500
DIMIA Application Fee: $1935
Police Checks: £20 (2 adults)
Medicals/X-Rays: £820 (2 adults/1child/2 extra blood tests due to tattoos/extra charge for cardiologist report due to high blood pressure).
Plus £100 courier fees (our choice)

It could be, but some agents do charge a lot more than others and it would be best to check that it does include everything.

Ours cost 1900+ Vat plus we had to pay for everything else as well.

To the OP:
It would be better to get a few quotes from different agents, also make sure that they are MARA or MIA registered. What is the name of the company who have given you that quote as there is a few out there that should be avoided.
Old May 6th 2006, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kellyjs
I'm reckoning on mine costing about 6k for everything, agent, RPL skills assessment, meds the lot (o plus £42,000 bond investment) :scared:
bond investment, whats that?
Old May 6th 2006, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
It could be, but some agents do charge a lot more than others and it would be best to check that it does include everything.

Ours cost 1900+ Vat plus we had to pay for everything else as well.

To the OP:
It would be better to get a few quotes from different agents, also make sure that they are MARA or MIA registered. What is the name of the company who have given you that quote as there is a few out there that should be avoided.
visa connection
Old May 6th 2006, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

bond investment, whats that?
If you can't make enough points (I only got 115) You can gain an extra 5 points by investing $100,000 AUD into their bank for 12 months..Not as harsh as it sounds, you get it back with interest but as I don;t have that kind of money sitting around to play with it does make it a little more difficult!
Old May 6th 2006, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

If you can't make enough points (I only got 115) You can gain an extra 5 points by investing $100,000 AUD into their bank for 12 months..Not as harsh as it sounds, you get it back with interest but as I don;t have that kind of money sitting around to play with it does make it a little more difficult!
How much is that in real money?
Old May 6th 2006, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

How much is that in real money?
about £42,000
Old May 6th 2006, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reckoning on mine costing about 6k for everything, agent, RPL skills assessment, meds the lot (o plus £42,000 bond investment:scared:

Old May 6th 2006, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

about £42,000
nice if you have it spare for a year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.