how much ???

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default how much ???

Could anyone let me know how much it costs to pay for your skills assessment to be fast tracked ? just about to send ours off .
Thankyou
Nicky
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 2:12 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: how much ???

Originally posted by nickyjohnt
Could anyone let me know how much it costs to pay for your skills assessment to be fast tracked ? just about to send ours off .
Thankyou
Nicky
with the rate diff 12 months ago..... ours was around £244

love boomie
xxxxx
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 2:14 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Fast track is currently AU$500 but worth it for definate.

Good luck !
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 2:28 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I was just about to ask that Q, I thought it would be more than that !!!
We are still sorting ours out, stressed already phoning people up as hubby always at work.
Hope it all goes ok now what with new points wanted.

Where are you hoping to go Nicky?
We were hoping Brisbane but as 115 points might go to Mel / Adi
now if poss.

katherine
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Katherine !

We have also had a very stressfull time getting our TRA together !! Hubby is in the Royal Navy and posted in Gibralta for a couple of years. Poor bloke, everytime he has rung me have been getting on at him to sort them out!!! They have been sent back by our agent 3 times now, as they are not detailed enough !!
Anyway think this time ( fingers crossed) they should be ok !
The good news is that we have 120 points, and hope to go to Perth.

Good luck with your application,

Nicky
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 3:25 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nicky

Must be stressful !!

My hubby a mechanic and the first 2 places he worked has shut down so finding it hard to get dates.
Lucky you having 120 points !!! hubby got family over in Brisbane, his mums family. She has just writen some letters to see if ok as sponsers if we need them. Fingers crossed .

katherine
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

My husbands mum lives in Perth, so luckily she is sponsering us !!

My sister & family also are planning to go to Perth, and needed a sponser. We have an aunt that lives in Perth and my sister managed to contact her and ask if she would sponser her ! She was really worried as we have never met her before. She needent have worried though as she was lovely and said she would be delighted to ! also found another family we would of never of known about, and cant wait to meet them all !

Im sure you will be fine ! please keep me posted !