Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Old May 31st 2005, 9:56 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Originally Posted by glittababe
(I'll get the headmistress outfit ready....and the cane) Just make an orderly queue outside my office! I want the frog first, followed by the chick, the dragon, the chipmunk then Biggy's monkeys!
Then me!

R.
Old May 31st 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Originally Posted by biggy
nope its a kinda rap fart lol

then at the end the wee monkeys lights the big monkeys fart.....and he explodes into the wall lol
so its not done to Axel F or Popcorn? Actually have to say my kids would like that as they think farting (especially in Asda) is hilarious. Combine it with some monkey's and it will keep them amused for days! Thats what i love about having boys - they're so shallow!
Old May 31st 2005, 9:58 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

nope its a kinda rap fart lol

then at the end the wee monkeys lights the big monkeys fart.....and he explodes into the wall lol
Ah. Chav humour. Put some Barberry caps on them.
Old May 31st 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
Then me!

R.
An orderly queue Carruss and no running in the corridor! Sorry, been watching too many episodes of Desperate Housewives (double bill tomorrow) and Grange Hill. Combine them together and I get a bit carried away. Right off to bed for me, I have gym in the morning!
Old May 31st 2005, 10:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

An orderly queue Carruss and no running in the corridor! Sorry, been watching too many episodes of Desperate Housewives (double bill tomorrow) and Grange Hill. Combine them together and I get a bit carried away. Right off to bed for me, I have gym in the morning!

nite nite....i have to go to and get my two monkeys off to school....lets hope they dont fart too much lol
Old May 31st 2005, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Sorry! ...lol
Old May 31st 2005, 10:13 pm

Roflmfao Heheheheheheh Now Thats Funnnnnnny :d :d :d :d
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Roflmfao Heheheheheheh Now Thats Funnnnnnny :d :d :d :d
That is hilarious! Even my husband's laughing! Don't seem to be able to save it tho?
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:57 am
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

£££££££££ well done deno ££££££££ oh and congrats on the house sale!
No Glittababe, I'm not really a troll and I have to say its the first forum I've joined in on that I've been accused of being so. I assume you didn't check my previous posts before you posted that! Does it make me a troll because I have a different opinion to the general majority?

I wasn't posting to cause trouble, I posted that because I do love the frog!

And I don't care I still like the Frog, the delight on my two year olds face is immense whenever he hears or sees him on the tv, thats why I like him!

Catherine x
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:59 am
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Scottishmum
No Glittababe, I'm not really a troll and I have to say its the first forum I've joined in on that I've been accused of being so. I assume you didn't check my previous posts before you posted that! Does it make me a troll because I have a different opinion to the general majority?

I wasn't posting to cause trouble, I posted that because I do love the frog!

And I don't care I still like the Frog, the delight on my two year olds face is immense whenever he hears or sees him on the tv, thats why I like him!

Catherine x
Sorry my last post sounded very confrontational, I didn't mean it like that, I was actually hurt!

I STILL LOVE THE FROG THOUGH!

Catherine
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Just out if interest, are really irritating ring tones as big in Aus as they are here?
And do they have anything similar, like the Crazy Koala or such like?
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scottishmum
Sorry my last post sounded very confrontational, I didn't mean it like that, I was actually hurt!

I STILL LOVE THE FROG THOUGH!

Catherine
Thats ok I did slap my wrist tho!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 3:55 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Thats ok I did slap my wrist tho!
I'll let you off then

Catherine x
Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DianneH68
Just out if interest, are really irritating ring tones as big in Aus as they are here?
And do they have anything similar, like the Crazy Koala or such like?
It must be, in fact they must have more advanced ringtones as they have the farting monkeys, and I haven't seen that here yet? The waiting and anticipation will be terrible!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:43 pm

It must be, in fact they must have more advanced ringtones as they have the farting monkeys, and I haven't seen that here yet? The waiting and anticipation will be terrible!
http://www.jippii.net.au/ here u go farting monkeys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.