Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Old May 31st 2005, 7:03 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

I'm informing our federal government to put Crazy Frog on the "deny entry" list. They already have a cat on there -- Cat Stevens.
Old May 31st 2005, 9:12 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
OK, he's doing my head in. Its on the radio and on the TV ad breaks every five minutes! Not only that, I open my laptop and the kids have downloaded it as a screensaver! Aaarggghhhhhh! I have to say that the Crazy Frog Axel F version is far more irritating than Sweety the Chick, Nessie the Dragon and Acorn's 'Lonely' (with the weird 'chipmunk' voice)!

I would love to see the Crazy Frog strung up by his very small testicles so i can take a cheesegrater to them? Is that a bit harsh?
Okay, clearly in the very minor minority here but.....(nervously takes a step forward) I'll stand up and be counted.......(deep breath) I LIKE CRAZY FROG!!!! I LIKE CRAZZZZZY FROG!!! He makes me smile.

Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.........

Nicky
Old May 31st 2005, 9:16 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Okay, clearly in the very minor minority here but.....(nervously takes a step forward) I'll stand up and be counted.......(deep breath) I LIKE CRAZY FROG!!!! I LIKE CRAZZZZZY FROG!!! He makes me smile.

Nicky
Much to my amazement I actually saw the add on this site earlier today ! ! !

Come on Moderators, do us a favour and ditch this cr@p, stop supporting them, blah, blah, rant, rant!

R.
Old May 31st 2005, 9:20 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave

Nicky
Stick it on your iFrog and leave the rest of us in peace!
Old May 31st 2005, 9:33 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE CRAZY FROG..............................OH OH OH and THR FARTING MONKEYS LMAO
Old May 31st 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
I LOVE CRAZY FROG..............................OH OH OH and THR FARTING MONKEYS LMAO
Farting monkeys??? NOOOOOOOOO! Is this something else thats on its way to the UK? I've disabled pop ups on here so I can't see what the mod's are advertsing, but how low can you go!!!!! I'd rather see the ads for debt free direct and ocean finance!
Old May 31st 2005, 9:37 pm

You cant help but laugh at the Farting Monkeys
Old May 31st 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

You cant help but laugh at the Farting Monkeys
Biggy - I may laugh initially at the farting monkeys, but after a few weeks of hearing their constantly chattering and farting, it will wear off!!!!! You'll see a thread saying "how many ways to kill the monkey's". By the way my sis told me that in her copy of the Sun today, was a full size poster and petition to "make the frog croak". Everyone has to sign it or email and they'll start a national campaign to get rid of the irritating little creature! (that was put politely)
Old May 31st 2005, 9:45 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

"how many ways to kill the monkey's"
Just keep spanking them ! ! !

R.
Old May 31st 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

DIE FROGGY DIE""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared:
Old May 31st 2005, 9:48 pm

Biggy - I may laugh initially at the farting monkeys, but after a few weeks of hearing their constantly chattering and farting, it will wear off!!!!! You'll see a thread saying "how many ways to kill the monkey's". By the way my sis told me that in her copy of the Sun today, was a full size poster and petition to "make the frog croak". Everyone has to sign it or email and they'll start a national campaign to get rid of the irritating little creature! (that was put politely)
LMAO what people don't seem to realise is that by doing all this it just gives the FROG free advertising, and the creator loads of dosh......so will prolly make it last longer.....yay GO THE FROG !!!!!!

I have been watching the Farting Monkeys for weeks now and still rush thro to the telly when I hear them..........but then again I am MAD as ****!!!!
Old May 31st 2005, 9:49 pm
Lapine Member

LMAO what people don't seem to realise is that by doing all this it just gives the FROG free advertising, and the creator loads of dosh......so will prolly make it last longer.....yay GO THE FROG !!!!!!

I have been watching the Farting Monkeys for weeks now and still rush thro to the telly when I hear them..........but then again I am MAD as ****!!!!
Do they fart "God Save The Queen" or what?
Old May 31st 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Carruss
Just keep spanking them ! ! !

R.
(I'll get the headmistress outfit ready....and the cane) Just make an orderly queue outside my office! I want the frog first, followed by the chick, the dragon, the chipmunk then Biggy's monkeys!
Old May 31st 2005, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Do they fart "God Save The Queen" or what?

nope its a kinda rap fart lol

then at the end the wee monkeys lights the big monkeys fart.....and he explodes into the wall lol
Old May 31st 2005, 9:54 pm

(I'll get the headmistress outfit ready....and the cane) Just make an orderly queue outside my office! I want the frog first, followed by the chick, the dragon, the chipmunk then Biggy's monkeys!

oh aye keep my monkeys outta this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.