Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Old May 30th 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Originally Posted by DIMO8
I dont mind whether they are dressed or not ...but as long as there dead...i cant stand them, The Gym i go to constantly advertises the ringtones :scared:
We need to start a national campaign to stop the rot of this partially clothed freak (not me or Donna....the frog)!
Old May 30th 2005, 6:48 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by PortJackson
Get a straw. Then insert the straw in to the .......... leave the rest to your imagination (guessing I was the only one who did this as a kid)
Not much on the telly back then?

M

Old May 30th 2005, 7:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Just had a look and far too complicated for me! Rather good tho! Have channel hopped this evening and found the BBC don't advertise Jamster's Crazy frog! Looks like a night of Eastenders for me!
Bl**dy hell :scared: Rather listen to the green thing than watch deadenders.
Old May 31st 2005, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Bl**dy hell :scared: Rather listen to the green thing than watch deadenders.
Well I survived an evening of eastenders (Kat is back, Alfie is confused and Billy and Mo are giving it a go) and I've noticed something very strange today..........the crazy frog ads are not on as much today! I even went to the gym, watched the music channel and not one advert in an hour!!!!!! Has someone taken heed of what we've said?
Old May 31st 2005, 11:09 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

the crazy frog ads are not on as much today! I even went to the gym, watched the music channel and not one advert in an hour!!!!!! Has someone taken heed of what we've said?
[silence.........but for the sound of Twilight Zone music]

D D
Old May 31st 2005, 11:48 am
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

I LOVE CRAZY FROG! pmsl he he he he
Old May 31st 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scottishmum
I LOVE CRAZY FROG! pmsl he he he he
Trolls do!!!! They all speak the same crappy language!
Old May 31st 2005, 4:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Trolls do!!!! They all speak the same crappy language!
Never heard the frog banging on about the good and bad of Aus and UK BTW did anyone smile in deadenders
Old May 31st 2005, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Never heard the frog banging on about the good and bad of Aus and UK BTW did anyone smile in deadenders
No, but plenty of other fake emotions (tears, anger, dismay)...no......that was just me having to watch it! Ooops is Scottishmum really not a troll? Slap wrist for me then!
Old May 31st 2005, 5:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

just thought id share my 'crazy frog' moment with you all - we have just been camping...and the chavs in the tent near us had the bl##dy song on replay for abuot 10 minutes....then turned it right up (drowned out my coldplay...!) so i stuck my head round the tent and hollered ''turn that f###ing noise down!!!!!!'' chavs looked at me as if i was daft (no comment) and turned it down, muttering under their breaths as they did so. later that afternoon i was in the shower block when i heard em chuntering to one of their chav pals about 'the miserable c##t who whinged about their Gav's music'. i popped my head round the cubicle door and gave em a gobfull....!!!

i hate that feckn frog.

should we have a whip round to arrange a 'sorting out'??

sue
ps. i remember scutter sending me a link to the website when it was just some saddo with too much time on his hands and it was then quite funny!
Old May 31st 2005, 5:46 pm
Merlot

Since when did Chav's have the nouse to put up a blinking tent? They must have got double dole to afford camping!

Sorry to hear your holiday time was blighted by the Chavs, yep kill da frog!!!!!

M

Old May 31st 2005, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
just thought id share my 'crazy frog' moment with you all - we have just been camping...and the chavs in the tent near us had the bl##dy song on replay for abuot 10 minutes....then turned it right up (drowned out my coldplay...!) so i stuck my head round the tent and hollered ''turn that f###ing noise down!!!!!!'' chavs looked at me as if i was daft (no comment) and turned it down, muttering under their breaths as they did so. later that afternoon i was in the shower block when i heard em chuntering to one of their chav pals about 'the miserable c##t who whinged about their Gav's music'. i popped my head round the cubicle door and gave em a gobfull....!!!

i hate that feckn frog.

should we have a whip round to arrange a 'sorting out'??

sue
ps. i remember scutter sending me a link to the website when it was just some saddo with too much time on his hands and it was then quite funny!
Sue I think its safe to assume that the novelty has worn off! My kids loved it when it first came out, now they won't watch TV (yesssssssss!!!!) Perhaps its a conspiracy? Oh gosh, 'conspiracy theories' - I'm sounding like my MIL (she's convinced there's a huge conspiracy surrounding me taking Mark to oz away from her)!
Old May 31st 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue I think its safe to assume that the novelty has worn off! My kids loved it when it first came out, now they won't watch TV (yesssssssss!!!!) Perhaps its a conspiracy? Oh gosh, 'conspiracy theories' - I'm sounding like my MIL (she's convinced there's a huge conspiracy surrounding me taking Mark to oz away from her)!
Forgot to ask....was it you on holiday showdown, enjoy a good old chavvy camping session? Peeing it down with rain. tent all closed up and fag smoke creeping through the gaps - children and babies coughing away and the clink of beer cans? Not that I'm an expert!!!!!
Old May 31st 2005, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

deano will become famous soon enoughdeano will become famous soon enough

My wife and I would like to offer him to medical researchers ...... and watch him being taken apart for human benefit and the gorry details put onto my phone as the ring tone.....£10millon please
Old May 31st 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by deano
My wife and I would like to offer him to medical researchers ...... and watch him being taken apart for human benefit and the gorry details put onto my phone as the ring tone.....£10millon please
£££££££££ well done deno ££££££££ oh and congrats on the house sale!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.