Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Old May 30th 2005, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

OK, he's doing my head in. Its on the radio and on the TV ad breaks every five minutes! Not only that, I open my laptop and the kids have downloaded it as a screensaver! Aaarggghhhhhh! I have to say that the Crazy Frog Axel F version is far more irritating than Sweety the Chick, Nessie the Dragon and Acorn's 'Lonely' (with the weird 'chipmunk' voice)!

I would love to see the Crazy Frog strung up by his very small testicles so i can take a cheesegrater to them? Is that a bit harsh?
Old May 30th 2005, 4:00 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Originally Posted by glittababe
OK, he's doing my head in. Its on the radio and on the TV ad breaks every five minutes! Not only that, I open my laptop and the kids have downloaded it as a screensaver! Aaarggghhhhhh! I have to say that the Crazy Frog Axel F version is far more irritating than Sweety the Chick, Nessie the Dragon and Acorn's 'Lonely' (with the weird 'chipmunk' voice)!

I would love to see the Crazy Frog strung up by his very small testicles so i can take a cheesegrater to them? Is that a bit harsh?
glad im not the only one who hates it iv got to turn over when the ad comes on to find a channel wich he isint on.
i would be interested to know whos buying it!! i didint think kids would even like that :scared:
Old May 30th 2005, 4:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from it being by far the most irritating advert/"tune" going, what saddo's complained they could see said testicles. Big black oblong now draws attention to "bits" How disturbing can a frog's willy be
Old May 30th 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Apart from it being by far the most irritating advert/"tune" going, what saddo's complained they could see said testicles. Big black oblong now draws attention to "bits" How disturbing can a frog's willy be
Judging by his high pitch voice, not very big! Either that or someone has got to the said testicles before me! Is it me, or are the adverts really on every few minutes during the ad breaks? Is it also true that Crazy frog is number 1 in the UK charts?
Old May 30th 2005, 4:16 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Here you go.........just for you!

The Frog

R.
Old May 30th 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Carruss
Here you go.........just for you!

The Frog

R.
That is definately my new screen saver, thank you Carruss, karma on way!
Old May 30th 2005, 4:22 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

That is definately my new screen saver, thank you Carruss, karma on way!
Thanks, I feel exactly the same way about that cr@p.

When I told my daughter they have made over 10 million pounds with that ringtone she said "can't you come up with one"?

If only eh!

Where do you start ? ! ? ! ? !

R.
Old May 30th 2005, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Carruss
Thanks, I feel exactly the same way about that cr@p.

When I told my daughter they have made over 10 million pounds with that ringtone she said "can't you come up with one"?

If only eh!

Where do you start ? ! ? ! ? !

R.
Take a really shit and addictive tone like the early 90's 'popcorn' and add a even cr@ppier animated farm yard animal, reptile or bird! Oh and come up with a cute name like Busty Babe (could be a piglet aimed at the young lads out there). So do we get £10 million now?
Old May 30th 2005, 4:31 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

1. Take him to a restaurant (preferably French)

2. Make him listen to Des O'Connor songs

3. Put him in a clay pidgeon shooting launcher and run a competition for the winner to shout 'pull'

4. Blindfold him to a pogostick and let him loose on the M25

....don't get me started

D D
Old May 30th 2005, 4:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by his high pitch voice, not very big! Either that or someone has got to the said testicles before me! Is it me, or are the adverts really on every few minutes during the ad breaks? Is it also true that Crazy frog is number 1 in the UK charts?
Yup, crap programme, crazy frog, "normal advert", crazy frog, "normal advert", crazy frog, crap programme. Getting us ready for Aus And yes, it is No. 1. Beat Coldplay to top spot. Say what you like about Coldplay, they are preferable to f***ing frog
Old May 30th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Yup, crap programme, crazy frog, "normal advert", crazy frog, "normal advert", crazy frog, crap programme. Getting us ready for Aus And yes, it is No. 1. Beat Coldplay to top spot. Say what you like about Coldplay, they are preferable to f***ing frog
God only knows how it beat Coldplay ......... bet they're gutted! Just changed channel to watch BBLB and its on there too! Is no one safe! (ummm safe's....large, heavy iron safe, thrown with great force and from a great height onto to the crazy frog!) Should make a nice 'splat' sound! Forgot he's not real! Husbands just told me the crazy frog was designed by a 24 yr old.......... I'd like his name and address!
Old May 30th 2005, 4:44 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

[Some W****er had it on his phone in the bank the other day. It didnt help that I was in a foul mood that day, but I almost swung for him!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 4:47 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

crazy frog was designed by a 24 yr old.......... I'd like his name and address!
Gothenberg, Sweden.

Frog

How they beat us in Eurovision when they come up with crap like that!!

Last edited by Anastasia Beaverhausen; May 30th 2005 at 4:50 pm.
Old May 30th 2005, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
[Some W****er had it on his phone in the bank the other day. It didnt help that I was in a foul mood that day, but I almost swung for him!!!
Yes it has that effect! Strangely tho i don't know anyone who has that ringtone? Would anyone admit to it now? Certainly puts me in a bad mood everytime I hear it! Axel F was bad enough in the 80's, but with the Crazy Frog's mumblings running alongside it, it's even worst! Has it reached the shores of aus yet?
Old May 30th 2005, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Gothenberg, Sweden.

Frog

How they beat us in Eurovision when they come up with crap like that!!
An interesting article in which he says "I'm not sure if I can apologise". Ummm....... yes you can apologise and perhaps withdraw it from our radio and TV stations!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.