Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many times have you been to australia?

Wikiposts

How many times have you been to australia?

Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:57 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How many times have you been to australia?

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
thats cool, Ill get what I want.....if it takes me 10 years....
Didn't understand what you meant - you sound like you're having a rough time?

Cas
Old Dec 24th 2004, 12:03 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Didn't understand what you meant - you sound like you're having a rough time?

Cas
yeah a bit....should be all good its just heaps of stress to get all documents etc together for the interview.....
Old Dec 24th 2004, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah a bit....should be all good its just heaps of stress to get all documents etc together for the interview.....
It's been hard for a lot of us - we just have to help and support one another.
Cas
Old Dec 25th 2004, 3:20 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
It's been hard for a lot of us - we just have to help and support one another.
Cas
Im more than happy to help everyone here if I can...
Old Dec 25th 2004, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm actually Australian....Moved to London in 2001 and within a week, I met my now Hubby!!

We went through the Spouse visa thingy a little earlier this year.

rubbeldiekatz, are you German? Or English, living in Germany????
Old Dec 25th 2004, 11:16 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by Hels
I'm actually Australian....Moved to London in 2001 and within a week, I met my now Hubby!!

We went through the Spouse visa thingy a little earlier this year.

rubbeldiekatz, are you German? Or English, living in Germany????
Im a german currently living in germany but trying to the a PR at present...interview early january in berlin....
Old Dec 25th 2004, 9:23 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Im a german currently living in germany but trying to the a PR at present...interview early january in berlin....
Hi - I've answered some of your immi questions.. hope you've sorted something out with the kiddie meds now!

I met my partner in 2000; Came to OZ for a month in 2001, then 1 year in 2003. Got my spouse visa in June 2004 and have been back out here since
July
Old Dec 25th 2004, 9:44 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hi - I've answered some of your immi questions.. hope you've sorted something out with the kiddie meds now!

I met my partner in 2000; Came to OZ for a month in 2001, then 1 year in 2003. Got my spouse visa in June 2004 and have been back out here since
July
thanks mate....Ill keep you guys posted anyway
Old Dec 26th 2004, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi rubbeldiekatz
We hadn't been to Aus before now. I'm glad we didn't do a reckie as it would have been a waste of money (for us that is). Maybe we could have come for a few weeks, but we wouldn't have experienced "living here" as it would have been a holiday.
I'm glad we did what we did, but realise it wouldn't be the right decision for everyone.
ATB
Larissa
Old Dec 26th 2004, 3:13 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi rubbeldiekatz
We hadn't been to Aus before now. I'm glad we didn't do a reckie as it would have been a waste of money (for us that is). Maybe we could have come for a few weeks, but we wouldn't have experienced "living here" as it would have been a holiday.
I'm glad we did what we did, but realise it wouldn't be the right decision for everyone.
ATB
Larissa
true, well it took me seven years and 14 trips to finally go for a PR and now I cant wait but Im also worried that somthing goes wrong for some reasons....Im always a bit paranoid