Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many storms !!!

How many storms !!!

Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of
Default How many storms !!!

I think it's going to be another noisy night
Attached Thumbnails How many storms !!!-idq65621.gif  
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many storms !!!

Originally Posted by longreach
yeah we;ve just heard some thunder!!!! did you see the sky this afternoon?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
yeah we;ve just heard some thunder!!!! did you see the sky this afternoon?
Current line was forecast to affect Ipswich, Coolangatta, Beaudesert, Laidley, Gatton and Toowoomba by 9:45 PM and Warwick, Beenleigh and Logan City by 10:15 PM. There's another batch a bit further west which may roll in behind. Tomorrow should be a bit quieter, but there's still a risk of storms building.
This is just the start of the season too, and the Met Bureau reckon it could be lively with a few cyclones for good measure.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Current line was forecast to affect Ipswich, Coolangatta, Beaudesert, Laidley, Gatton and Toowoomba by 9:45 PM and Warwick, Beenleigh and Logan City by 10:15 PM. There's another batch a bit further west which may roll in behind. Tomorrow should be a bit quieter, but there's still a risk of storms building.
This is just the start of the season too, and the Met Bureau reckon it could be lively with a few cyclones for good measure.
am just switching off as thunder's getting louder
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by longreach
Better reach for the ear plugs then
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:35 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Better reach for the ear plugs then
Storm warning cancelled for now, though I'm not convinced that we won't get a few more turning up somewhere overnight. .
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Storm warning cancelled for now, though I'm not convinced that we won't get a few more turning up somewhere overnight. .
Yep, though its still rumbling a bit in the distance.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of wet stuff. A couple of flashes, nowt else.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:56 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by moneypen20
A bit of wet stuff. A couple of flashes, nowt else.
It'd better stay that way, I want some sleep, not the Blackberry buzzing in my ear with storm warnings all night!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:00 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

first they complain of no rain, now they complain of too much....

I blame bank charges...
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:28 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
first they complain of no rain, now they complain of too much....

I blame bank charges...
Not complaining about the rain, just about the fact that every time there's a thinderstorm warning this week I get woken up for work - I got two hours sleep Monday night and am still suffering for it! Daren't go to bed tonight till I know its quietened down.........
Some nicesteady rain with no storm warnings would be good for the rest of the week....!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:33 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Not complaining about the rain, just about the fact that every time there's a thinderstorm warning this week I get woken up for work - I got two hours sleep Monday night and am still suffering for it! Daren't go to bed tonight till I know its quietened down.........
Some nicesteady rain with no storm warnings would be good for the rest of the week....!
you need a bottle of red inside you..
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:43 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
you need a bottle of red inside you..
I daren't, much as I'd like to. I'd definitely sleep through any phone calls then, which doesn't look too good next morning when the boss asks why no-one got any storm warnings! Roll on Monday, and next time I volunteer for someone else's turn on the roster remind me to check the forecast first