Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many for Melb Lunch

How many for Melb Lunch

Old Aug 21st 2004, 12:02 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How many for Melb Lunch

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Bordy,

Thanks for doing that. Will look fwd to it. Have we agreed a time? 12:00 midday do everyone?

Cheers,
Anya.
Yeah between midday & 12.30 will be fine Anya. Look forward to seeing you there.
Old Aug 21st 2004, 12:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Will book table this week for approx 20. Anyone else coming please let me know ASAP.
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 10:15 am
Wanna be in Melbourne

YogiDeb is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: How many for Melb Lunch

Originally Posted by Bordy
Will book table this week for approx 20. Anyone else coming please let me know ASAP.
Hi Bordy,

We'll be arriving in Melb on 4th Sept @ 5-30am for our reckie visit and would love to meet you all. Could you add another 2 to the list?

I'm thinking we may not make much sense after the flight and won't have seen any of Oz except maybe a hotel room for a few hours but you could prod us if we fall asleep in the soup It'll be lovely to have some insider info and to meet all of you.

Debbie + Paul
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 5:24 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in too please. Just little old me. The other thing is can someone please let me know where exactly this place is. Transportless at the mo and so need to work out a way to get there from St Kilda.

Cheers all

Originally Posted by YogiDeb
Hi Bordy,

We'll be arriving in Melb on 4th Sept @ 5-30am for our reckie visit and would love to meet you all. Could you add another 2 to the list?

I'm thinking we may not make much sense after the flight and won't have seen any of Oz except maybe a hotel room for a few hours but you could prod us if we fall asleep in the soup It'll be lovely to have some insider info and to meet all of you.

Debbie + Paul