Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HOW MANY EXPATS ON NORTH OF BRISBANE NOW?

HOW MANY EXPATS ON NORTH OF BRISBANE NOW?

Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Question Re: HOW MANY EXPATS ON NORTH OF BRISBANE NOW?

I'm sure this is not the final list of people North of Brisbane???
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HOW MANY EXPATS ON NORTH OF BRISBANE NOW?

Originally Posted by pproehann
I'm sure this is not the final list of people North of Brisbane???
Normally inner northern suburbs of Brisbane but Camden is quite nice so I might stay over here a bit longer!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Normally inner northern suburbs of Brisbane but Camden is quite nice so I might stay over here a bit longer!
You'll have to come back North at some point. Tonights breaking news on Sky UK was that the cloud was a tad lower today. Notice there's been an eartquake in Afghanestan today, the earth is definitely not in a happy mood.

Are you just on hold till there's a flight with insurance footing the bill or are they still crying act of God? Actually when you think about it if it's an act of God the church should then have to recompense you.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

So when do you get back to the turning cold Australian weather?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:44 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So when do you get back to the turning cold Australian weather?
Just about to leave for the bad side of the world I wasn't waiting for a seat or anything, Qantas just rebooked me free of charge for several days ahead and then I could relax and forget about it.
Beautiful day in London, sunny, warm, blue skies...I don't wanna go
Old Apr 27th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Just about to leave for the bad side of the world I wasn't waiting for a seat or anything, Qantas just rebooked me free of charge for several days ahead and then I could relax and forget about it.
Beautiful day in London, sunny, warm, blue skies...I don't wanna go
It's only just starting to cool here on a night but saying that Sunday was a cracking day up here and like middle of summer.

Have a good trip.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

How you finding Noth Lakes, don't think it's quite the British enclave it used to be as with all the new estates now people have spread around a bit more?

The shopping centre has definitely improved with the last lot of shops added but I find the pretend Myers a bit frustrating as you still have to go to City Myers for most things as it has such limited stock.
We live at Bald Hills, try the Myers at Brookside Mitchelton that is like a time warp 70's style, its shopping in Grace Brothers with young Mr Grace lurking around the corner and John Inman shouting "I'm free".
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:10 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

North Lakes too - and have been now for nearly 4 years.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 3:49 pm
Home and Happy

It's only just starting to cool here on a night but saying that Sunday was a cracking day up here and like middle of summer.

Have a good trip.
I'm back, its hot, its humid, and the whole area around the airport smells of sewage! I wanna go home!!!!!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cool Re: HOW MANY EXPATS ON NORTH OF BRISBANE NOW?

Originally Posted by macy
We live at Bald Hills, try the Myers at Brookside Mitchelton that is like a time warp 70's style, its shopping in Grace Brothers with young Mr Grace lurking around the corner and John Inman shouting "I'm free".
Originally Posted by wargod
North Lakes too - and have been now for nearly 4 years.
Not sure where Brookside is (sudden word conection flash back to UK soap)?

If either of you are interested as most meets in city or Southside we were trying to have a local one at Woody Point see:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665339