Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How this for lowlife?

How this for lowlife?

Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:35 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default How this for lowlife?

A load of my volunteer fire brigade homies at a fire on Friday night (I couldn't go - Mrs. in Jurien Bay).

Some scumbag decides to break in to all the cars parked up at the firestation.

Cheers mate, to think that we might be saving his house from burning down someday. Makes me
Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How this for lowlife?

Originally Posted by renth
A load of my volunteer fire brigade homies at a fire on Friday night (I couldn't go - Mrs. in Jurien Bay).

Cheers mate, to think that we might be saving his house from burning down someday. Makes me
Thats bad news keep up the good work - theres scumbags everywhere - at least you're one of the goodies...
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

I know how you feel, When i was working in SA a patients teenage kids broke into the staff lockers and took the keys to several cars, purses bags etc...
Also went into the theatres with a nurses swipe and mucked about.
They were under age and so never charged

Di
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:08 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by harveyhare
They were under age and so never charged
I reckon if they are underage the parents need to be charged for the crimes their kids commit.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:14 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon if they are underage the parents need to be charged for the crimes their kids commit.
I reckon the law should be changed so that no-one is underage. If they can commit a crime, they should be punished, no matter what their age.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I've wondered this. I'm often first at the station, and get a prime spot in the spotlight but in my rush I could forget to lock my door which is no good even when you consider my ute is bloody easy to break in to - I've done it myself...

It makes you angry.

I don't call it lowlife - I call it professional theft lol. If I was a thief I'd be doing the same at easy stations. We have to make sure they're likely to get caught.

I also worry I've left my handbreak off and the vehicle in neutral!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I have never failed to be amazed by scum like this. Brother was Officer in Charge of a fire in North Luton a few years ago, the ladders were out, guys helping people out of high rise windows, black smoke and flames around - normal fire except that there were about a dozen dickheads lobbing bricks and rocks at any fireman they could see, those up the ladders were easy targets. They were laughing and egging each other on.The police, without riot gear could do nothing, by the time the riot gear turned up the arseholes had scarpered.

It would nice to hope that your guys get some of their stuff back but unfortunately it's not likely to happen.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

In Bayside Brisbane at a funeral, a bloke waited till the mourners were outside doing the body in the ground bit, snuck into the church and emptied several handbags left in the church.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:11 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: How this for lowlife?

Bastards. I hope their houses burn down.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Bastards. I hope their houses burn down.
I'll still be there. I like my job.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

If anything like that happened here there would be a lynching I am sure it is only a matter of time though.
I hope that noone lost anything too personal as that is always the worst.
Nicky
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Tell me about it...a few weeks ago myself and 4 other midwives had our lockers broken into by one of our patients on the ward...pinched all our cash, phones, etc....lovely
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LouiseD
I reckon the law should be changed so that no-one is underage. If they can commit a crime, they should be punished, no matter what their age.
Totally agree with you.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Totally agree with you.
me too....
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

callie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to beholdcallie.rocky is a splendid one to behold

In the UK, they used to call Police/Firies/Ambos to false jobs so that they could throw stones, roll the cars or attack them in some other way - happened to me a few times and we ended having to alwys take 2 cars to jobs and back up all of the firies/ambos. I hope they all die horribly!

Unfortunately, these are the same people that breed like rabbits while the rest of us are working to pay their benefits and they will probably one day rule the world!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.