British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   How to Lose a friend (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/how-lose-friend-195044/)

DavidT Dec 4th 2003 9:14 pm

How to Lose a friend

1 Attachment(s)
Next picture in the hallway, can't wait to get there now. Badgers I thought of you yesterday.
See what you can do on a 4 year visa.

Paul&Ann-Marie Dec 4th 2003 9:27 pm

impressive collection.

Are you a thief ? ;)

Paul

DavidT Dec 4th 2003 9:29 pm

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
impressive collection.

Are you a thief ? ;)

Paul
Not today, jaunt down to Twickenham yesterday to meet Clive W

Paul&Ann-Marie Dec 4th 2003 9:35 pm

Lucky you.

Did you ask him if he's fed up with all the attention ?

the boys did good ( really good ) but don't you think they must be a bit p****d off with all the attention all of a sudden........?

thoroughly deserved as it is, surely they must feel brassed off that this many people couldn't give a crap BEFORE the world cup.

If those trophies are yours though, well done.

Paul

DavidT Dec 5th 2003 3:14 pm

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Lucky you.

Did you ask him if he's fed up with all the attention ?

the boys did good ( really good ) but don't you think they must be a bit p****d off with all the attention all of a sudden........?

thoroughly deserved as it is, surely they must feel brassed off that this many people couldn't give a crap BEFORE the world cup.

If those trophies are yours though, well done.

Paul
Hi Paul,
The trophies are the contents of the RFL Museum, including the Rugby World Cup. I was on a tour weds & met Clive W & his good lady before they went to see Princess Anne for the coach of the year. Great day, even if you just go & get a picture of the world cup for the hall way in OZ, I have. :D

WBB Dec 5th 2003 4:54 pm

Originally posted by DavidT
Hi Paul,
The trophies are the contents of the RFL Museum, including the Rugby World Cup. I was on a tour weds & met Clive W & his good lady before they went to see Princess Anne for the coach of the year. Great day, even if you just go & get a picture of the world cup for the hall way in OZ, I have. :D

did you see the australian trophy cabinet for sale on ebay last week?

;)

DavidT Dec 5th 2003 5:05 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
did you see the australian trophy cabinet for sale on ebay last week?

;)

Yes, it was funny with the ozz tinted ref glass's as well.
I will never forget the medals being dished out & the faces of the guys dishing them out, kids with dog poo on there shoes skulking through the lounge carpet. :D

Bed Of Roses Dec 5th 2003 5:25 pm

Fantastic pic.......

U lucky so and so......

Never saw the glasses on ebay but if anyone has a link i am sure my lot in Oz would appreciate me rubbing it in some more he he he!:D

one that i got was the redecoration works i will try and attach it???????

Bed Of Roses Dec 5th 2003 5:27 pm

Is that to BIG!!!!!!!!

if it hurt with dial up lets us know:D