Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Long Will It Take

How Long Will It Take

Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:51 am
Kanga1

Emmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really nice
Smile How Long Will It Take

My husband is working away in Kent at the moment completing 6mths work experience and will be finished at the end of next month it seems to have taken forever especially for my husband as he has been away from me and our daughter 3yrs and has had to live in a bedroom he has rented off a friend of the family. The visa we are going for is the designated area sponser visa is there anyone who could tell me how long it will take to complete the visa as we want to get out there as soon as possible, thinking about putting the house on the market next month as well cant wait to get to oz and start a new life. Thank you for all your replies on my last thread (new life in auz please). xx
Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: How Long Will It Take

I think it depends on what area you are going to go to. I know that SA are quite quick at turning the application around
Old Aug 16th 2005, 9:02 pm
Kanga1

Emmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really niceEmmaline is just really nice
Smile Re: How Long Will It Take

Thank you for your reply, I just cant wait to go. I see you are nearly there are you looking forward to going have you arranged any schools for your daughter or will you deal with that when you get out there? We have a 3yr old daughter and I dont know how I will go about sorting a school out for her.
Good Luck x
Old Aug 16th 2005, 9:23 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Long Will It Take

I will give a serious answer(shock horror cry the forum) - if you havent heard of it check out austimeline as in www.austimeline.com. Its a real good site where people put in their application date, type of visa etc and how long it takes. Also there are heaps here in the same boat (3rd class steerage of course) who will be able to help.