Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long until you go

How long until you go

Old May 7th 2007, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How long until you go

We leave in 28 hours, 22 minutes....roughly!!!!!
Old May 7th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sambo76

OMG !!!! That must be quite scary . Good luck down under . We'll be in your shoes soon.

Tasha x
Old May 7th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

oh wow - brilliant stuff. I cant wait to get to that stage. Have a safe journey.
Old May 7th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Gina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this pointGina123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: How long until you go

We are going out there for definate at the end of April next year, if we dont get a job and sponsorship before then (fingers crossed).
If no job before then we are going out on a 3 month holiday/business visa, looking for work but obviously not working(my OH is in industrial sales on the skills shortage list but no degree to back it up, therefore we cant go under general skilled migrant). We would have to apply for a 457 temp visa IF we get a job and IF we can find an employer to sponsor us.
If all fails we will have to come back after 3 months and start over here... but at least we gave it a go.... !!!! If we did manage to get sponsorship and the 457 visa then that would be great and we would stay and apply for PR after 2 years!!!

Risky and daughnting we know, but hey if you do what you have always done you will get what you have always got!!!
Old May 7th 2007, 6:09 pm
Daryl

darylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to alldarylh is a name known to all
Smile Re: How long until you go

10 days (it has been a long time coming!)

Daryl & Rach
Old May 7th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darylh
10 days (it has been a long time coming!)

Daryl & Rach
Crikey! 10 days!! 28 hours, now I'm hyperventilating! we leave in 74 days and I am shaking, how do you guys feel. I'm ok until Mum or one of the kidz has a wobbly, then my belly loses it!!
Old May 7th 2007, 8:55 pm

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point

We have exchanged contracts on house and are moving out on 20 July the day my 5 year old breaks up from school.

We are going for our medicals on 15th May and will hopefully receive our visa well as soon as possible (if we get it!) then we're off to Canberra towards the end of July!

Carmel
Old May 7th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bexie
Crikey! 10 days!! 28 hours, now I'm hyperventilating! we leave in 74 days and I am shaking, how do you guys feel. I'm ok until Mum or one of the kidz has a wobbly, then my belly loses it!!
Know how you feel. We haven't got a date yet as we are in the early stages of putting house on the market. But when ever I try to talk about it with my mum she goes all nasty on me and afterwards I think shit am I doing the right thing?
Old May 7th 2007, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold

well hear I am again wtde awake I just can't sleep for worrying at least by coming on here I know I am not alone!
Old May 8th 2007, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
well hear I am again wtde awake I just can't sleep for worrying at least by coming on here I know I am not alone!
for me its not sleeping now, but having the most bizarre dreams. Bexie not thought of doing it in days, 47days it is...Gee whizz, that doesnt seem long off now.
Old May 8th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
for me its not sleeping now, but having the most bizarre dreams. Bexie not thought of doing it in days, 47days it is...Gee whizz, that doesnt seem long off now.
Days is very scary! We have got a count down of minutes, hours, days on the computer at home, my 16 yr old found a count down web site! Every morning when I look, my heart beats a bit quicker!
Bex
Old May 8th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

We are still doing the TRA at the moment so I don't know when we'll be able to go. We were hoping that we might be able to go this year but I think now it is more likely that it will be Spring 2008. I wish it was sooner though.
Old May 8th 2007, 10:09 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

YIkes !!!!!

good luck ....hope it's all you want and more
Old May 9th 2007, 10:56 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

We leave 29th May and fly out via Dubai...3nights and Singapore...3 nights, we land is Brisbane 6th June. SCARY!! Anyone else doing stopovers to ease the jetlag??
Old May 9th 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
We leave 29th May and fly out via Dubai...3nights and Singapore...3 nights, we land is Brisbane 6th June. SCARY!! Anyone else doing stopovers to ease the jetlag??
We go 8 weeks yesterday to Perth.

Fly out from Glasgow (Emirates) on the 3 July. Stay in Dubai - arrive in Perth on 9 July.

The dog is doing a 'reccie' before us - he leaves in 40 days!!!! Yikes....

Laura

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.