Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long for tra people??

Wikiposts

How long for tra people??

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:16 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How long for tra people??

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
What part do your friends live???

What do they have to say about areas there?

I think Brisbane looks amazing!!!

So what sort of engineer are you??

Do you have any children? What does your Wife/Partner do?

Gosh I'm full of 20 questions today!!!!

D x
Sent pm
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SBUK
Cough cough
Yyyeeeeaaaahhhhh for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got yours back today, We sent ours today!!!!!!!!

D x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
What part do your friends live???

What do they have to say about areas there?

I think Brisbane looks amazing!!!

So what sort of engineer are you??

Do you have any children? What does your Wife/Partner do?

Gosh I'm full of 20 questions today!!!!

D x
You still here Pinky?
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

I am starting to think the worst, i sent mine on the 16/12/05, starting to think we haven't included enough info. i emailed TRA last night and the reply was your application results will be known sortly. Shite i'm sweating.
Best of luck to all who are waiting and to those who have been detailed enough for a quick turn round.

regards
Rich
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:41 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Good luck mate,at least you've had some form of response,still early doors then for me.
Good luck all
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:43 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Seems to be moving quite quick now with the TRA

Good luck to you
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:57 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rich8509
I am starting to think the worst, i sent mine on the 16/12/05, starting to think we haven't included enough info. i emailed TRA last night and the reply was your application results will be known sortly. Shite i'm sweating.
Best of luck to all who are waiting and to those who have been detailed enough for a quick turn round.

regards
Rich
dont panic Rich, ours was acknowledged 19/12/05 and we're still waiting too!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:08 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

2 months and 14 days for me.................seemed like 2 years 14 days to me
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alan and sam
dont panic Rich, ours was acknowledged 19/12/05 and we're still waiting too!
Thanks, it just started to seem as if all were flying through.
best of luck with your app, please mr postman bring me something good for once.
Rich
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:20 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rich8509
Thanks, it just started to seem as if all were flying through.
best of luck with your app, please mr postman bring me something good for once.
Rich

so know that feeling