Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long for tra people??

How long for tra people??

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:33 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default How long for tra people??

Hi all,
Yes I know it's only been 11 days since I sent it but how long do they take on average,I 've seen some peoples timelines with positive results back in 10 days recently !! Good luck and congrats to them but I want mine back it's doing me in,waiting like a kid on his birthday for the postie,forever checking email AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So how long is this going to go on people??
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:36 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How long for tra people??

only asking
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough

Have replied before but got slated for answer, but only want to pass on what I know, so here goes again.

Our agent said at the moment if you pay extra for the quick route answer is back in about two weeks, just the standard price and it is about 4 weeks for an answer, at the moment.

How ever long or short, it is still as stressful!!!

Will keep our fingers crossed that you get it back soon!!

Donna and Mike

P.S. Ours was sent today!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: How long for tra people??

Just read someone got there YES from TRA in 12 days!!!!!!

Donna
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:44 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
Have replied before but got slated for answer, but only want to pass on what I know, so here goes again.

Our agent said at the moment if you pay extra for the quick route answer is back in about two weeks, just the standard price and it is about 4 weeks for an answer, at the moment.

How ever long or short, it is still as stressful!!!

Will keep our fingers crossed that you get it back soon!!

Donna and Mike

P.S. Ours was sent today!!!!!!!!!
Hi Thanks for your reply,who slated you before then??
I've found most people on here nothing but helpfull and also had some great advise.
I hope yours comes back double quick time...so good luck and i'll watch for your "got it post"
All the best
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:44 pm
Running on the spot.

Just read someone got there YES from TRA in 12 days!!!!!!

Donna
12 days tomoorow for us!!!!! Shite.I won't sleep now!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

We will keep our fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Let us know!!!!!!!!

D x

P.S Most people have always been really nice!! Just a one off I think!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:47 pm
Running on the spot.

We will keep our fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Let us know!!!!!!!!

D x

P.S Most people have always been really nice!! Just a one off I think!!
Theres always 1 !
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sure is!!!!

D x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:53 pm
Running on the spot.

So.Where you heading and what yours trade?
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

My Father lives in Melbourne, so have to go there first but would like to settle in or around Brisbane, not sure as yet!!

Husband is being TRA'd for Lift Engineer!!

D x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:10 pm
Running on the spot.

Thats an interesting tra then!! I'm an engineer with lifting qualifications etc,nothing like what your hubby would have but all the same the paperwork went out with the tra.We are off to Brisbane for a look see,really like the sound of it,lucky enough to have friends there who have been really helpfull in painting an honest picture of the place,makes our decision wher to go and have look thast bit easier.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Cough cough
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

What part do your friends live???

What do they have to say about areas there?

I think Brisbane looks amazing!!!

So what sort of engineer are you??

Do you have any children? What does your Wife/Partner do?

Gosh I'm full of 20 questions today!!!!

D x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:15 pm
Running on the spot.

Well done fella!!
Fingers crossed for me then!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.