Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long shall we all leave it until the next Gold Coast meet up?

How long shall we all leave it until the next Gold Coast meet up?

Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:18 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default How long shall we all leave it until the next Gold Coast meet up?

Thought it may be a good idea to keep the momentum going from last weekend. Some people expressed interest in another meet up, so any idea's for how soon and where?

Paul and Nicole.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long shall we all leave it until the next Gold Coast meet up?

Originally Posted by diddy
Thought it may be a good idea to keep the momentum going from last weekend. Some people expressed interest in another meet up, so any idea's for how soon and where?

Paul and Nicole.
No idea Paul but count us in.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

smokey55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul and Nicole.
We`re up for it as well Paul. Just an idea but its Mothers Day here on 14th May might be nice way to give us all a rest what with the relationship men have with BBQ`s etc.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi Paul and Nicole,

We are up for another meet. Just name the date and place.

Mothers day is ok for us but you may get a few people who have other plans for that day. We could always have it the weekend before or after. Any ideas where we could have it? I thought maybe the place next to the Grand hotel that has a park, barbecues and the lagoon in the sea for the kids to play in (think its either Labrador or Biggera Waters I get the two places mixed up!!)

Marie, Darrin and the girls
x
Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi Paul and Nicole,

We are up for another meet. Just name the date and place.

Mothers day is ok for us but you may get a few people who have other plans for that day. We could always have it the weekend before or after. Any ideas where we could have it? I thought maybe the place next to the Grand hotel that has a park, barbecues and the lagoon in the sea for the kids to play in (think its either Labrador or Biggera Waters I get the two places mixed up!!)

Marie, Darrin and the girls
x
If your there for 1 o'clock you can see them feed the pelicans at the chippy.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 2:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffy1
I thought maybe the place next to the Grand hotel that has a park, barbecues and the lagoon in the sea for the kids to play in (think its either Labrador or Biggera Waters I get the two places mixed up!!)

x
i think its Labrador, biggera waters is about another 2 feet away lol.
nice spot, i stop there every day for my lunch.
we had breakfast at runaway bay yesterday. sat at the wee BBQ area and had a huge scottish breakfast. we noticed a boat had caught fire just beside the grand, well it was at biggera waters. black smoke everywhere.
the only problem with Labrador is getting a shaded spot at that time, if your not there really early u have no chance.

soapy
Old Apr 15th 2006, 6:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i think its Labrador, biggera waters is about another 2 feet away lol.
nice spot, i stop there every day for my lunch.
we had breakfast at runaway bay yesterday. sat at the wee BBQ area and had a huge scottish breakfast. we noticed a boat had caught fire just beside the grand, well it was at biggera waters. black smoke everywhere.
the only problem with Labrador is getting a shaded spot at that time, if your not there really early u have no chance.

soapy
There's a piccy of that boat in the Bulletin today. No one hurt so it must have been good to watch
Old Apr 15th 2006, 11:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
There's a piccy of that boat in the Bulletin today. No one hurt so it must have been good to watch
yeh i heard that, but im too mean to buy a paper that i know nothin about lol
it was good to watch and im glad noone was hurt.
the average age in the area is about 126 so it was nice to see a bit of excitement lol
Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:22 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Mothers Day is about a fortnight too early for us - but will def be at the next one (she says - come on solicitors..... get this sale completed!)

Claire
x
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Steve and I will be up for this one as couldn't make last one. That spot next to the Grand is good(as there is a pub to retire to should it rain!!) but as mentioned it does get busy early. Sooner rather than later would be good before it gets rather chilly to swim?!!! Can't believe I'm saying that, definitely acclimatised!! Was freezing in Sydney recently!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

We'd be up for a meet too....April is out for us though as we're on the move and packing AGAIN!!! I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what date is arranged

Sue x
Old Apr 16th 2006, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Paul and Nicole.
Wait, there is two gold coast meet up thread! Which one is the real one?!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 8:44 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How long shall we all leave it until the next Gold Coast meet up?

Paul and Nicole.

We will be there in June !!!!!!!!!! would love to come to a meet if we miss this one will definately be up for the next
Jane xx
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Wait, there is two gold coast meet up thread! Which one is the real one?!
This one now Shannon The other one was to direct us to this one - I think
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:29 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This one now Shannon The other one was to direct us to this one - I think

Yeah, that was the idea. Is Labrador OK then? What about a date? It sounds as though Mothers Day is probably out? How about May 7th before the water starts to get too cold?

Paul and Nicole.

Last edited by diddy; Apr 17th 2006 at 12:33 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.