Reload this Page >

How long are NOOSR taking?

How long are NOOSR taking?

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Libby1971 is on a distinguished road
Default How long are NOOSR taking?

Hi, my first posting, I think...

We are in the process of applying to Oz and have recently submitted our application for skills assessment to NOOSR.

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of how long they are taking? We are working to quite tight deadlines and I am concerned that I may need to have plan B if the information from NOOSR is not received in time to submit my visa application.

Feel free to post on here or alternatively use my email [email protected]

Thanks loads
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Talking Re: How long are NOOSR taking?

Hi,
We applied to NOOSR on the 19th Jan 06(online) and we received a positive assessment on 14th March,Couple of days short of Eight weeks.
..hope this is of some help...Jackie.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Libby1971 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How long are NOOSR taking?

Thanks so much for taking the time...

I am so worried about all the deadlines.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Smile Re: How long are NOOSR taking?

Originally Posted by Libby1971

We were to...and NOOSR seemed to take for ever and in the end we ended up convincing our self's something was wrong with our Degree/PGCE..but obviously it was not as we got it..just take one thing at a time..
we are going to be applying for the 139 which finishes in July..which was our deadline..I'm sure your be fine.. i E-mailed NOOSR a few times and they were always really friendly when they replied..Jackie
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 2:51 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How long are NOOSR taking?

Originally Posted by Libby1971

My wife had her skills assessed at Noosr - this took approximately 8 weeks as well.
Good luck!