Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long to get meidcare card?

How long to get meidcare card?

Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default How long to get meidcare card?

Does anyone know what is the average time for a medicare card application to be processed? I am switching from visitor's health cover to the normal private health cover with 30% govt rebate but they need my medicare number to process the 30% rebate.

I have only mail in my medicare application about 2 weeks ago as there isn't an office where I am.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:43 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long to get meidcare card?

I went into the medicare office and was given a temporary card straightaway with a proper card to follow in the post. It took just under 3 weeks I think to get the proper card, so I would guess that your application would take around that length of time, but that is just my guess!! Hope it comes through for you quickly