Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how long does it take???????

how long does it take???????

Old May 11th 2006, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face how long does it take???????

Myself and my family had our meds on 21st March they were sent off the following Monday, how long will it take to hear back??? after waiting 7 months for the DIMIA to request medicals I thought i was used to waiting but this is driving me mad, I want to book our flights, Husband wants to tell work and we are living with my mum Arrggghhhhh!! Help me!!!
Old May 11th 2006, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long does it take???????

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
Myself and my family had our meds on 21st March they were sent off the following Monday, how long will it take to hear back??? after waiting 7 months for the DIMIA to request medicals I thought i was used to waiting but this is driving me mad, I want to book our flights, Husband wants to tell work and we are living with my mum Arrggghhhhh!! Help me!!!

If they were posted on the 28th March, they will have recieved them around the 4th April. That is just over 5 weeks ago, so your Visa should be with you any time. They say between 4 and 12 weeks, but it seems more likely to be between 3 & 6

Fingers crossed you get it this week
Old May 11th 2006, 3:44 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of

From looking at other threads - it could be any day now but it could be anything up to the middle of June (fingers crossed it's the first bit!!)
Old May 11th 2006, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Re: how long does it take???????

Originally Posted by WendyC
If they were posted on the 28th March, they will have recieved them around the 4th April. That is just over 5 weeks ago, so your Visa should be with you any time. They say between 4 and 12 weeks, but it seems more likely to be between 3 & 6

Fingers crossed you get it this week
Thanks Wendy, i am sure i will be louder than Buncefield when I get it!
Old May 11th 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

We are the same as you guys. We went for our meds on 20th March and are still waiting, not very patiently I have to say.

Good luck and keep checking those emails.

Sandra