Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long did you wait to hear after a request for more info was sent to CO???

How long did you wait to hear after a request for more info was sent to CO???

Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How long did you wait to hear after a request for more info was sent to CO???

HI everybody

Just wondering how long did it take for case officer to get back to you once you had sent the new info through they had requested?

OUr agent told us up to a month. We sent the new stuff on march 20th to get there for the 28th which was the date she gave us to get it in by. We had to send tax records and valuations and more accounts so we couldnt get it together any quicker. It is 1 week later today and I cant stop myself from checking the inbox 15 times a day just in case.

Any replies will be gratefully recieved.

thanks in advance
nicola
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Abhi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How long did you wait to hear after a request for more info was sent to CO???

For us, we heard back from the CO in 3 days
Jun 11 2004 our papers reached DIMIA, Jun 14th 2004 visa(136) was approved
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

martin102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long did you wait to hear after a request for more info was sent to CO???

Originally Posted by nicola411
HI everybody

Just wondering how long did it take for case officer to get back to you once you had sent the new info through they had requested?

OUr agent told us up to a month. We sent the new stuff on march 20th to get there for the 28th which was the date she gave us to get it in by. We had to send tax records and valuations and more accounts so we couldnt get it together any quicker. It is 1 week later today and I cant stop myself from checking the inbox 15 times a day just in case.

Any replies will be gratefully recieved.

thanks in advance
nicola
Hi Nicola
We were asked for more information on the 5th January 2006, We had until the 2nd February to reply. We replied 20th January/ Received their end 25th January. It was then not until 10th March that our case officer asked for our Medicals and police checks. So i would say 2 months from first request to a response from them. Don,t panic they just take their time and get it right. We had to send in 6 years accounts, and they go through them with a fine comb, any mistakes they pick up on.

Martin
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
We had the request for more info and had to submit this by 13th Feb
the info was submitted before Xmas and we are still waiting
our c.o. went off sick and we got a new c.o.
and as i said we are still waiting

Billy & Vicki
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin102
Hi Nicola
We were asked for more information on the 5th January 2006, We had until the 2nd February to reply. We replied 20th January/ Received their end 25th January. It was then not until 10th March that our case officer asked for our Medicals and police checks. So i would say 2 months from first request to a response from them. Don,t panic they just take their time and get it right. We had to send in 6 years accounts, and they go through them with a fine comb, any mistakes they pick up on.

Martin

HI martin
thanks for that. We heard back yesterday and everything else was fine other than we submitted a valuation for something we already had listed a business asset now we need to get something else valued. I could kick myself my hubby my agent everyones arses. We would have had our requests by now if we werent all so bloody stupid. :scared:

So now we have just lost time and another chunk of money but what can you say I am sure we can sort it out.

thanks for the reply
Nicola