Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?
Over 3 Months
8.33%
Under 3 Months
8.33%
Under 2 Months
16.67%
Under 1 Month
8.33%
Over 3 Months with Paid Priority
12.50%
Under 3 Months with Paid Priority
20.83%
Under 2 Months with Paid Priority
16.67%
Under 1 Month with Paid Priority
8.33%
Other
0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Angry How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

As on my previous post I mention that we are having problems with our agents who claim that the TRA, over the last 2 years, have not done ANY applications that took under three months to be approved!!!

So I have created a poll to prove them wrong and then I'm going to give them a kick up the butt!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:25 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

Where is the poll?
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Where is the poll?
Should be there now
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:28 am
Just Joined

NorthernLass is on a distinguished road

Ours was well speedy, only took 7 weeks!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:30 am

First time round when submitted in August 2004 took 16 weeks, this time round submitted January took 6 weeks.....
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:33 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
As on my previous post I mention that we are having problems with our agents who claim that the TRA, over the last 2 years, have not done ANY applications that took under three months to be approved!!!

So I have created a poll to prove them wrong and then I'm going to give them a kick up the butt!!!

Ours took 6 weeks to be denied!!!!

second attempt went in a week ago!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Greigrob is on a distinguished road

Your agent seems to be talking rubbish.

The majority of people I have spoke to have had their TRA approved in around or under 3 months

Ours was just under 3 months by a few days.

Greig
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:35 am

make sure you aim for the right hole!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

Originally Posted by bridiej
make sure you aim for the right hole!
Oh I'll be aiming for all 8 holes!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:43 am

Oh I'll be aiming for all 8 holes!!!
LOL!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

wallabywannabies will become famous soon enoughwallabywannabies will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

I heard a roumer that they as many together as they can and send a load together to save on courier charges.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Angry Re: How long did it take for your TRA to be approved?

Originally Posted by wallabywannabies
I heard a roumer that they as many together as they can and send a load together to save on courier charges.
Thay mentioned that they are sending 10 a week!! so they can just damn well stick ours in the next batch!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Thay mentioned that they are sending 10 a week!! so they can just damn well stick ours in the next batch!!!
OMG .............I've just checked my progression timeline on agents website and they have submitted our assessment with TRA!!!

They must have read my poll!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 2:03 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

just under 8 weeks, priority paid.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 2:35 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice

Mine took 15 weeks!!! ....but it did get referred to the Central Trades Commitee for whatever reason, so that added at least another 8 weeks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.