Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long before AHC take payment etc...?

How long before AHC take payment etc...?

Old May 18th 2004, 5:01 pm
PommieLeague

Default How long before AHC take payment etc...?

AHC recieved my fiance visa application yesterday and when i checked my bank balance online i noticed that the money must have come out on the same day or it was being processed by the bank as it didnt show up on the online statement that it was AHC, however when i used an ATM machine today, the original balance was displayed as if AHC hadnt taken a penny from me, which made me anxious to wonder why?

I had in mind that they wernt going to process my appl, but i have sent everything in they wanted, plus i filled in the payment section with my Visa debit card number etc.. so what could it be?

I got a statement printed today which didnt even show any transaction from AHC nor any sign as if they refunded the fee?

Anyone else experienced this? When do they normally take your fee from you?

Thanks

Old May 18th 2004, 6:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How long before AHC take payment etc...?

Originally posted by Lathlain
AHC recieved my fiance visa application yesterday and when i checked my bank balance online i noticed that the money must have come out on the same day or it was being processed by the bank as it didnt show up on the online statement that it was AHC, however when i used an ATM machine today, the original balance was displayed as if AHC hadnt taken a penny from me, which made me anxious to wonder why?

I had in mind that they wernt going to process my appl, but i have sent everything in they wanted, plus i filled in the payment section with my Visa debit card number etc.. so what could it be?

I got a statement printed today which didnt even show any transaction from AHC nor any sign as if they refunded the fee?

Thanks

They probably found out you were a Rugby League guy & said Ohhh he can wait.
Old May 18th 2004, 6:23 pm
PommieLeague

Most of them are probably R L fans there anyway. thanks for the advice!

Old May 18th 2004, 9:00 pm
PommieLeague

So i take it the majority of yer on here have never sent a visa to Aussie House?

Old May 18th 2004, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long before AHC take payment etc...?

Thanks
If it shows on your online bank account that the money has come out then I would think that they have taken it. The money for our application was taken out the same day, but like yourself it didn't actually say AHC. As I didn't spend £540 of my hard earned money on anything else I'm pretty sure it's AHC who took it. As for ATMs the mini statements aren't updated that quickly so I wouldn't worry about your what it says is your available balance.
Old May 18th 2004, 11:00 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt it. A few months exposure to the premier league and they'll convert.

Anyhow bank balance changes are not always instant and do not always reflect across the whole system until a few days has passed.

Tonyonthemove is quite correct.
Old May 18th 2004, 11:05 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

They're Australian public servants. Most of them are probably scared of sport. I know this from personal experience.
Old May 18th 2004, 11:09 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ulujain
They're Australian public servants. Most of them are probably scared of sport. I know this from personal experience.
LOL

I know what you mean by that. Plenty of Nesbies into the roundball as well from my experience of NSW DPWS.