Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how long after police checks and meds

how long after police checks and meds

Old Jul 22nd 2006, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

linz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nice
Default how long after police checks and meds

hi, can anyone tell me how long im likley to wait after sending police checks and meds away?
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:04 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long after police checks and meds

Originally Posted by linz & edd
hi, can anyone tell me how long im likley to wait after sending police checks and meds away?

Depends what visa you are trying to get!!

We are a 136 MODL and it took about 3 weeks to hear we got our visa, other types of visa can take a lot longer!!

Good luck anyway!!
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

136 NON modl and took about 5 weeks for us. Good luck x
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

linz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nice

Originally Posted by toon williams
Depends what visa you are trying to get!!

We are a 136 MODL and it took about 3 weeks to hear we got our visa, other types of visa can take a lot longer!!

Good luck anyway!!
hi, its a 137 , sounds a bit frightning ( 3 weeks) didnt reilize it would be that quick.
thanks...
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:09 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I think its only a couple of weeks if your case officer has requested them.

We frontloaded ours so went straight to visa grant.

Hope you get yours soon - -where you headed?

xRachx
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi, I think its only a couple of weeks if your case officer has requested them.

We frontloaded ours so went straight to visa grant.

Hope you get yours soon - -where you headed?

xRachx
hi, were headed to melbourne, i v looked at geelong and surrounding suburbs, any info on these for me?
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 11:04 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

hi, were headed to melbourne, i v looked at geelong and surrounding suburbs, any info on these for me?
sorry - -can't help with Melbourne - -we're off to Adelaide.

Sure there will be loads already there up soon.

xRachx
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Can't remember but we waited a 2 weeks after they had received them we used UPS so could track them, then email our case officer saying we just wanted to check they had arrived as wel HAVE HAD PROBS WITH ARE POST LATELY
Our CO was very nice and emailed back saying they are received and all seem to be in order , then within a couple of hours she emailed through a bond request direct to us and cc'd our agent we then left it a couple of weeks and emailed back saying that we were unable to get the $100k together in the 70 days or so and she mail back saying no worries she understands it hard to get that much money together and extended it by a further 8 weeks , as it happens we made the 1st deadline we then waited till the money had been transfered to the QLD Treasury phone them to confirm receipt and then waited another 2 days email CO and asked if she required any further info from us at which point she sent back an email saying she was very busy and that she has a very heavy case load blah blah ...... so we thought OH ! SHIT !!! we have really screwed up here ( bet we are going to bottom of queue ) ......Spent a lot of time tossing and turning decided I could not sleep got up at around 2 o'clock to surf BE and there it was a GOT IT email.....so the moral of the story is I pro ably got a visa so my CO could get some peace

At the end of the day they realised that your life is on hold for this and they are not super human they are just doing there job so email them the worst that can happen is they say I'm busy and we are processing you application as fast as we can, IMO I don't think they do all this put you to the bottom of the pile as long as you meet the criteria you will get in......hope this helps !!!