Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how long after meds do i have to wait

how long after meds do i have to wait

Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough
Default how long after meds do i have to wait

Can anyone give us a rough clue on how long approx we will have to wait after we have meds and paperwork is submitted to co will we have to wait
We have a co meds are done and have been signed for in oz and paperwork pcc checks and the like have been passed to co but no ideal how long we will have to wait as every other timeline we had been give was miles out but hope things are quicker with a co ??//
Old Sep 13th 2006, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long after meds do i have to wait

Originally Posted by leew1019
Can anyone give us a rough clue on how long approx we will have to wait after we have meds and paperwork is submitted to co will we have to wait
We have a co meds are done and have been signed for in oz and paperwork pcc checks and the like have been passed to co but no ideal how long we will have to wait as every other timeline we had been give was miles out but hope things are quicker with a co ??//

Usually between 4 - 12 weeks
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:01 pm
Brisbane or bust!

Hooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant future
Default Re: how long after meds do i have to wait

Originally Posted by leew1019
Hi
Our visa was granted after about 2 and half weeks from them being received in Oz! We were expecting to hear after three months like all these forums say so were more than a little shocked to get that news so quick!
Good luck
Lol