Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long after lodging bond did you receive your certificate?

Wikiposts

How long after lodging bond did you receive your certificate?

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

heading_downunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long after lodging bond did you receive your certificate?

Thanks for that info Sarah.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:46 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
Visa received today,

see updated timeline below

Alex (binbird's "bother in law")
FANTASTIC news...and I presume you mean "brother in law"

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
Visa received today,

see updated timeline below

Alex (binbird's "bother in law")

Hey Alex! Congrats!!!!! Really happy for you!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
I would like to think so, but she refers to me as her "bother in law", does make you wonder about things with all the time I have spent fixing their pc's for them because they have decided to break it (multiple times), or the baby sitting for them..

However she does make nice yorkshire puddings (when I can convince her to make the effort!)

*sigh* family heh!

Alex (resigned to being a "bother in law")
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

I've emailed those who requested it the Capital Bond information I had (last night).
So you should have mail waiting for you.

hope it helps

Alex
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:08 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
No, definitely 'bother-in-law' but in the nicest possible way! And can't promise ever to be any help with anything computer related but I'd return the babysitting favours any day - he just needs a good woman. Any offers?!

Binbird (the queen of Yorkshire Puddings!)
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 8:16 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by binbird
No, definitely 'bother-in-law' but in the nicest possible way! And can't promise ever to be any help with anything computer related but I'd return the babysitting favours any day - he just needs a good woman. Any offers?!

Binbird (the queen of Yorkshire Puddings!)
Lol....so Bother in law was an intential faux par [sp?] Like it

So how come a southern bird can make good Yorkshire puds then?

Actually, the best ones I EVER made were Jamie Oliver's...and he's from darn sarf

Good news Alex. Soon be over in the heat then eh

Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:14 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by teach
Hi evertyone,
I spoke to QTC today, (it was actually last night but today for them, lol) who said that my certificate was posted and I should have received it by now. Just in case it has been lost they are posting me a secondary receipt out that I can use as evidence of my investment should my cert never arrive.
Thanks again for all your help.

Sarah

Excellent news Alex, I'll go read your pm now.
Big hugs
Sarah
After phoning, what should arrive in post this morning? Our certificate of investment dated 15.02.05. Has made me feel a whole lot better knowing I have a bit of paper to cover our $100,000.
Sarah