How long?!?!?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

angela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the rough
Default How long?!?!?

For those of you who have applied for a visa, how long has it taken to come through?

I've only been waiting a month and am going mad already!? How much more can I take?

Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:13 pm
Scootascum member.

scooterpom will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: How long?!?!?

Hi there,

Depends a great deal on what visa you are applying for, but either way I'd recommend you try chillin out .

As far as I can tell our 136 visa seems to be fairly flying through the system compared to most, and we sent our application in Nov 04....so a month is nuffink in the grand scheme of these things!

So, sit back, open a bottle of wine, enjoy the Easter break and try to panic about house sales, shipping etc. etc. instead!

Cheers
Scooterpom.

Originally Posted by angela&rob
For those of you who have applied for a visa, how long has it taken to come through?

I've only been waiting a month and am going mad already!? How much more can I take?

Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:22 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice
Default Re: How long?!?!?

I know how you feel:

Goto: http://www.austimeline.com/

Its a website where you can fill in the progress of you application. You can also view other peoples progresss...its a good indicator.
At the moment 136s applied for at the beginning of Dec are recieving final decisions. But Im sure that can vary depending on several factors.

Chill out and have a ....
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:27 pm
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by angela&rob

Thanks
Ours is estimated at 14 months and we are 12 in!!

139 Skilled Designated Area Sponsored.

Good luck!

MM.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

We spent 1.5 years getting our 136 Skilled Independant through the system in 2002-2003. A real bugger to say it like that..

.. we're still not in OZ, but expect to get there in may/june of this year! Finally!

/Jørgen
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:46 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by jskogsta
We spent 1.5 years getting our 136 Skilled Independant through the system in 2002-2003. A real bugger to say it like that..

.. we're still not in OZ, but expect to get there in may/june of this year! Finally!

/Jørgen

Things move a lot quicker since last July when the processing centre was moved to Adelaide