Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Jammy is this!!!!!!!!

How Jammy is this!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2005, 5:10 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default How Jammy is this!!!!!!!!

my neighbour across the road is the jammiest person i know

Her and her husband decided to look into emigrating to New Zealand, (those of you who can remember at the northampton meet round 1, the girl with the small baby).
Any way she attended a new zealand expo a few weeks ago, registered with a employment agency.....A potential employer held a telephone interview last thursday, phoned her today and offered her the Job :scared:
They will help her with visa's etc, removal costs. And they want her there by the end of January, dont that make you sick (lol)

No really the best of luck to Sarah and Ed, at least weve got our holiday next year sorted :-)

Anyway im going to have a few 's for them now

Russ
Old Nov 21st 2005, 5:26 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How Jammy is this!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton

Her and her husband decided to look into emigrating to New Zealand, (those of you who can remember at the northampton meet round 1, the girl with the small baby).
Any way she attended a new zealand expo a few weeks ago, registered with a employment agency.....A potential employer held a telephone interview last thursday, phoned her today and offered her the Job :scared:
They will help her with visa's etc, removal costs. And they want her there by the end of January, dont that make you sick (lol)

No really the best of luck to Sarah and Ed, at least weve got our holiday next year sorted :-)

Russ
Wow thats great, my other half wanted us to go to NZ but we were told that its much harder to get into!!!!

Congrats to them
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:11 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How Jammy is this!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by possoms
Wow thats great, my other half wanted us to go to NZ but we were told that its much harder to get into!!!!

Congrats to them
None of you people better look at the cost of living vs wages posts that the NZ forum is full of then.........................

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:12 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Russ
I remember her from the first meet. Well good luck to them, although it does make you slightly envious. Jammy gets Still if it is meant to be mate it will be
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Russ

Bloody Hell if only it was as easy as that for all of us. Well done to them and good luck. Have you introduced them to the delights of BE yet?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:11 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Bloody Hell if only it was as easy as that for all of us. Well done to them and good luck. Have you introduced them to the delights of BE yet?

Yes they are on here although i cant remember her online name
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Russ
Oh I remember them from the first meet. Lovely couple, gorgeous baby. Good for them! Me? I am exchanging contracts shortly, and maybe will be down under in Oz for Christmas!!!! Strawberry jam or what!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:08 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Oh I remember them from the first meet. Lovely couple, gorgeous baby. Good for them! Me? I am exchanging contracts shortly, and maybe will be down under in Oz for Christmas!!!! Strawberry jam or what!

allright don't rub it in
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:05 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
None of you people better look at the cost of living vs wages posts that the NZ forum is full of then.........................

Cheers

Buzzy

TO MAKE IT WORSE!!!!!
She has been offered the same salary as she earns here
She, Ed ans baby Samuel are on here as 'couple with baby, although I would imagine they are now on the NZ forum
Jane x