How I Feel ...

Old Jun 1st 2003, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How I Feel ...

Sent my visa off last week - front end loaded - spouse visa (de facto).

I feel a bit weird today - maybe its because I know all of my dreams are in their hands - and the fact that the rest of my life/my fioncees life (and our future childrens) are in their hands!

Hopefully all will go well and we will have nothing to worry about. My application covered all the criteria and surpassed it in some respects.

Fingers crossed - will probably start the 'crazy' stage tomorrow because I know that they are at work and possible 'deciding'!

Anyway - anyone else want to post what they feel at this time??

Cheers

Anthony
Old Jun 1st 2003, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

hung over...

cheers

richard
Old Jun 1st 2003, 8:30 am
plumber39

Don,t worry you,ll get there! Just think it could be worse you could be in the same boat as most of us and have to wait 12 month,s plus!!!

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm reading your posts with much interest as you're having problems with family etc, and I really want you to succeed with your dream of a new life.

But purleeeasse......its fiancée!

(amended - I found the accent key!)

Last edited by sundarize; Jun 2nd 2003 at 12:45 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

But purleeeasse......its fiancee!
Its grief for the rest of your life. and actualy its fiancée
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by karawara88
Its grief for the rest of your life. and actualy its fiancée
How do you do the 'e' with a thing on it? (can't remember the technical term)
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 10:41 am
jaz
Forum Regular

jaz is an unknown quantity at this point

You are similar to us. Posted front end loaded spouses visa on Tuesday last week. Got an offer on the house the same day and agreed the sale, only to find out that their purchaser dropped out the day after.

They have had somebody interested and agreed a sale over the weekend, but now we have to wait to see if they still want our house. What a bag of nerves I am today. I suddenly feel really weird. I just check the recorded mail thingy to make sure Immigration have got our package, and they appear to have, although it only says that it has been delivered in West Central London! I am sure it is right. How long do you wait to get confirmation that they have recieved it, from the Immigration office?

I am really excited about going, but nervous about the house. It seems so much closer now, but there seems to be so much to do. We cant start the major organisation until we have got the go ahead from the estate agents.

I could screem, and cry and jump up and down - with joy and frustration, at the same time!!!

Has anyone actually gone mad doing this?

We wont though, we are all tough cookies, arent we!
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel excited and scared. Ive been nagging hubby for 14 years and he now has agreed for us to go. As we have an eight year old child and we are both nearly 40 it feels like a different thing to do as opposed to when we were in our twenties and without children to be responsible for! Iwas going back to Aus when I was 23 but I met hubby and stayed here to be with him.
Just waiting for his visa to come through and trying to sell the house. thats a bit of a bummer

Cheers
booboo