Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How hot do you like it?

How hot do you like it?

Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default How hot do you like it?

A couple of recent threads have touched on the weather.

This is interesting from today's news:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E28793,00.html

:scared:

G
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:44 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How hot do you like it?

Originally Posted by Grayling
A couple of recent threads have touched on the weather.

This is interesting from today's news:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E28793,00.html

:scared:

G
Its important to be aware - I was in Greece one year when people were dropping like flies through heat exhaustion during a heatwave - and some people - despite warnings - still walked around in it all day and then moaned and groaned all night about there sunburn and/or headaches (those that is that didn't end up in hospital).

Sel x
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Depends a lot on the "type" of heat for me - humidity, etc.

I was in Egypt last year and that was _way_ hot enough for me. Over 40, that's for sure.

Been to Mississippi and the humidity was worse than the heat.

Went to Greece this year and although it was hot I didn't mind it so much.

So, basically, I haven't got a clue.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:49 pm
frozen to the keyboard

Brissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura about

people forget to drink enough water.... basic thing really. plus avoid the hottest bit of the day...

tis sad about the solider dying during training.....it's hot in the Territory though....

what's that thing about only mad dogs and englishman go out in the midday sun??