Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How good are Go Matilda?

How good are Go Matilda?

Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:16 pm
superam74

Question How good are Go Matilda?

Hi I'm changing my agent & I was wondering how good are Go Matilda?has anyone had a bad /good experience with them?

Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: How good are Go Matilda?

Originally Posted by superam74
Hi I'm changing my agent & I was wondering how good are Go Matilda?has anyone had a bad /good experience with them?
I don't think you are supposed to name agents on here but.........
they are fantastic, would pay every penny again to them

if we had not had the knowledge they had, we would not have a visa today

our case looked very simple

proved otherwise (as do many)

they are patient, attentive, knowlegable and very good

PM if you want more details
Tara
Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

We're using Go Matilda - only at the TRA stage but hubby has no formal qualifications so not easy. Only time I've ever had an agent of any sort chase me instead of the other way round so I'm very happy !
Old Jul 4th 2005, 8:25 pm
FIZZBOT5

fizzbot5 will become famous soon enough

Cost us alot of money, time etc wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Would be in Oz now if they weren't so greedy - beware 'extra assesments' that cost money no other agent asks for.
And yes I am bitter & twisted about them.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: How good are Go Matilda?

Have to say they were fabulous, we had a challenging case with older dependant kids. I can not say enough about their professional manner and calming treatment of our case. 2 months and 18 days even surprised them though, if only the housing market (buyers etc) were of the same caliber here we d have left months ago.

Go for them def

Charlie
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:45 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fizzbot5
Cost us alot of money, time etc wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Would be in Oz now if they weren't so greedy - beware 'extra assesments' that cost money no other agent asks for.

Don't understand why you think they are greedy ?

When you add up all the elements it comes out at pretty much the same price as any other agent.

In fact the way the payments are structured, allowing you to pick and choose which parts you have, make them far better then an agent who charges a fee to cover everything, when you may only need help with the TRA.

They are our agent, last of 3.
An absolute breath of fresh air when we found them.

Our previous agent had no structure and kept to no time table,
charged one fee for everything, got the first half then did nothing.

Go Matilda charge in increments for the work they are doing and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Alan Collet and John Sylvester (the contact here) have always both been available to answer questions, even in the break between Christmas and New Year, now thats dedication.

Kevin

PS
The only thing they can't do, as no agent can do, is guarantee your visa.
I guess you can never please everybody.
A Visa this week would be nice though.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

I have only ever heard good things about Go Matilda and would not hesitate to recommend them!!

George Lombard is another good agent. http://www.austimmigration.com.au

Regards
Old Jul 5th 2005, 11:21 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Alan Collett and Go Matilda have been excellent in our opinion. Skilled Independent has taken nearly 18 months since we started, and we are currently waiting for grant sometime this month (or next).

No hesitation in recommending Alan and his team.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 11:59 am
Just Joined

gboswell is an unknown quantity at this point

I would certainly recommend them, my wife got a skills visa with their help, took a year but all the best things are worth waiting for. We will off to Perth in September.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

We used them and i cannot reccommend them enough. They answered all our silly impatient emails and there knowledge and advice were spot on.

Worth every single penny of hard earned money. We were told by another agent a couple of years to forget Australia unless you go back to school and get a degree. How wrong were they our visa was granted Friday just gone and all without paper qualifications.

Well worth it!!!! Sydney beckons.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

marcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the rough
Cool Re: How good are Go Matilda?

Originally Posted by fizzbot5
fizzbot - you must of been bitten rather hard?? i am with them and i cant fault them. out of all the replies in this thread your the only spanner in the works, but we all have our reasons and opinions. hope you get sorted anyway, good luck.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

think fizzbot is the only person on the BE site who has had a bad experience with them! in the few years i have been on here, i have heard nothing but praise for them, certainly no bad reviews.......they are also very generous with their non-fee advice!!! (john sylvester was very helpful at clearing up a nursing query i had!)

perhaps this thread should be renamed 'group hug gomatilda' !?

sue
Old Jul 5th 2005, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
think fizzbot is the only person on the BE site who has had a bad experience with them! in the few years i have been on here, i have heard nothing but praise for them, certainly no bad reviews.......they are also very generous with their non-fee advice!!! (john sylvester was very helpful at clearing up a nursing query i had!)

perhaps this thread should be renamed 'group hug gomatilda' !?

sue
Ok count us in the group hug Go matilda sorted us out without any hitch although our retiree visa wasn't complicated they showed care and guided us sympathetically. No worries
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:40 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

we changed our agent to Go Matilda - our first TRA (with previous load of smelly pants agent) failed miserably. we have submitted our second TRA application now and when we look back at the first application and compare it to this one with Go Matilda... well.... its just plain embarrassing!!!! the first one was PATHETIC and probably gave all the staff in the TRA office a jolly good laugh!!

so far so good with Go Matilda .....

Last edited by Rooksie; Jul 6th 2005 at 9:23 am.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:06 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

We used Go Matilda and found them to be absolutely first rate, very professional and helpful. They responded to queries very quickly and made the whole process bearable.

I would recommend them unreservedly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.