Reload this Page >

How To Find Work And Reasonable Comfortable Accomadation In Perth

How To Find Work And Reasonable Comfortable Accomadation In Perth

Old Jun 10th 2003, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

krest69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking How To Find Work And Reasonable Comfortable Accomadation In Perth

HI,

MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND LEFT THE UK TO EMMIGRATE TO PERTH LAST SUNDAY 8/6/03. WE HAVE RECIEVED OUR FIRST PHONECALL TO TELL US THEY ARRIVED OK, BUT WE ALL WANT TO HELP THEM FIND WORK AND A NICE HOME NOW AND WHATEVER WE CAN DO ONLINE THAT WILL BE USEFUL MAKES US ALL A LOT HAPPIER AND FEEL CLOSER TO THEM.

SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR JOBS/ACCOMADATION AND WHICH DAY OF THE WEEK, AND ANY WEBSITES WHICH MAYBE USEFUL WHEN THEY GO TO THEIR WEEKLY VISIT TO THE CYBERCAFE?

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS GREATLY RECIEVED

REGARDS

Old Jun 11th 2003, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.pelicanpals.co.uk

or look at www.movingdownunder.co.uk for links to papers or other accomodation / real estate agents etc.

Also no need to shout [CAPS LOCK] we are not deaf.

Pardon.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 12:59 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How To Find Work And Reasonable Comfortable Accomadation In Perth

Originally posted by krest69
HI,

MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND LEFT THE UK TO EMMIGRATE TO PERTH LAST SUNDAY 8/6/03. WE HAVE RECIEVED OUR FIRST PHONECALL TO TELL US THEY ARRIVED OK, BUT WE ALL WANT TO HELP THEM FIND WORK AND A NICE HOME NOW AND WHATEVER WE CAN DO ONLINE THAT WILL BE USEFUL MAKES US ALL A LOT HAPPIER AND FEEL CLOSER TO THEM.

SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT PAPERS ARE GOOD FOR JOBS/ACCOMADATION AND WHICH DAY OF THE WEEK, AND ANY WEBSITES WHICH MAYBE USEFUL WHEN THEY GO TO THEIR WEEKLY VISIT TO THE CYBERCAFE?

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS GREATLY RECIEVED

REGARDS

SATURDAY WEST AUSTRALIAN
Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:34 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

They need to buy the West Australian on a Wednesday or a Saturday (Sat is the better day for jobs).

Do they know anyone in Perth to help them settle?
Old Jun 11th 2003, 1:08 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Why didn't they look into this before they left???
Just like a while ago someone who was moving to Brisbane in a month or so was asking if there were any beaches nearby!! Firstly you could find it out yourself on the net, and why don't you know that already, if you're moving in a month!!!!
Anyway, sorry about that, find it very annoying!

I agree with Janeyray by the way (wednesday and sat), good luck!
And there's lots of real estates on the net, see www.domain.com.au for example!