Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how fast is fast tracking?

how fast is fast tracking?

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Default how fast is fast tracking?

i was told by my case officer that if all my documents where sent in at the same time they would be subject to fast tracking!!

i did! but finding out how fast fast tracking actually is is like getting blood from a stone!!

has anyone experienced fast tracking before who can enlighten me??

skilled independant!
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 12:59 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how fast is fast tracking?

Originally Posted by steven'n'debi
i was told by my case officer that if all my documents where sent in at the same time they would be subject to fast tracking!!

i did! but finding out how fast fast tracking actually is is like getting blood from a stone!!

skilled independant!

Sorry,

Can`t help you on this one, just interested to know is your occupation on the MODL, I am applying on the 136 as I am a hairdresser. My application was sent on 23/08/04 and our card was charged on the 30th. We are still waiting for acknowledgement and then requests for meds ect!
When did you apply?

Good luck

Thanks

Deb
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi steven and debbie,for us fast tracking for skilled independant was exactly 12 wks from the tra,dont know if everyone has had the same experience.

hope this is of some help,tracey.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

Meabel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

skilled independant!

Hi

Our skilled independent docs (medicals and police checks) had to back with Them by 20 June.

We got confirmation of our visas 27 July!!!!!

When did you send yours back?

Z
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

skilled independant!
Hi we completed our own paperwork and it was received in Adelaide 10 August We had a letter 2/sept and we have been asked to send medicals and PC back by November 2 so we are going through the agony of waiting for police checks
best wishes Mary and stu
Old Sep 24th 2004, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: how fast is fast tracking?

Originally Posted by marysidey
Hi we completed our own paperwork and it was received in Adelaide 10 August We had a letter 2/sept and we have been asked to send medicals and PC back by November 2 so we are going through the agony of waiting for police checks
best wishes Mary and stu
i sent my pc in, your not to bother scotland yard for 40 days, debis came after 2 weeks but no sign of mine, finaly on the 40th day i went to find out!!! needless to say they had no recolection of it!! nice!!

done now tho but dont wate 40 days make sure they are on to it!!