Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How far is busselton and mandurah from perth city etc

How far is busselton and mandurah from perth city etc

Old Nov 16th 2008, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default How far is busselton and mandurah from perth city etc

How far is busselton from perth city and also mandurah,thinking of maybe staying in one of these places for two weeks,whats the best one to go for if i get the choice as trying to swap my timeshare weeks for resorts in these places.
I will want to be going to the city maybe often also and maybe the night out as well etc.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:15 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: How far is busselton and mandurah from perth city etc

Mandurah is approximately 74kms south of Perth

Busselton is 229km south of Perth

Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Timewise Mandurah about 1hr, Busselton 3hrs
Although when the new Perth-Bunbury highway opens it should knock 30 minutes off the Busselton time

If you're thinking of timeshare prob Mandurah would be best as it's obviously not so far to Perth, and you can always visit Busselton.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

I love Busselton, wish we could live there rather than the city
Old Nov 16th 2008, 8:53 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
I love Busselton, wish we could live there rather than the city
I too love Busso, tried Perth for 18mths but Busso is home after 6 years of living here!! So returned here in July and have loved every minute back. Any q's in regards to Busso and south west (spent couple of years in Bunbury as well) am happy to answer them. In regards to OP, would recommend Abbey Beach, Geographe Bayview Resort and Broadwater Resort as the best to start with!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

We'd move down there in a shot if it wasn't for the lack of job opportunities.

My in-laws live in Augusta and my wife would be much happier being a bit closer to them.