Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How is everyone?

How is everyone?

Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How is everyone?

Thought I'd ask how everyone is today and see what you have all been up to?
Ok, I'm nosey - cannot be helped, after all I am a psych nurse!
Cas x
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How is everyone?

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Cas x
Ive just finished my nightshift & heading to bed before the sun comes up, ni night.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a very very happy bunny thanks for asking. I have a passport with an alien piece of paper stuck in it. How are you
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ive just finished my nightshift & heading to bed before the sun comes up, ni night.
Goodnight Bordy - have a good sleep
Cas
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I am a very very happy bunny thanks for asking. I have a passport with an alien piece of paper stuck in it. How are you
Did you now? Thats brilliant!!

I'm fine, but not as fine as a very, very happy bunny

Celebrating yet? or is that a silly question?
Cas x
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Cas x
I'm feeling great, thanks for asking.

I'm right on the point of cracking The Times crossword, always a highpoint of the day.

Matt
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Cas x
Hi Cas

fed up !!, stuck in Cyprus, Bored with the locals, Housework, entertaining kids while hubby away, Arguments over who's turn it is on the computer !!
The most exciting thing to happen all week was a thunder storm yesterday :scared:

Di
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Hi Cas

fed up !!, stuck in Cyprus, Bored with the locals, Housework, entertaining kids while hubby away, Arguments over who's turn it is on the computer !!
The most exciting thing to happen all week was a thunder storm yesterday :scared:

Di
Guess you won the arguement then Di
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Hi Cas

Di
Whereabouts in Cyprus are you Di? If you don't mind me asking that is ... it's just I did some hiking there this year so I consider myself a local
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Guess you won the arguement then Di

Yes- but there are two kids watching my every move !!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

Yes- but there are two kids watching my every move !!
Better get a catheter in situ
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:36 pm
Cheeky

Hi Cas!!!

How are you!!!!!

Im fairly chilled at the mo.....

Tomorrow Ive got to go through de-fib (and CPR again!) training!! Something to look forward to I guess!! Anyone I can practice on???

Cheeky!!

Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Cas!!!

How are you!!!!!

Im fairly chilled at the mo.....

Tomorrow Ive got to go through de-fib (and CPR again!) training!! Something to look forward to I guess!! Anyone I can practice on???

Cheeky!!
Try this forum about 2am - it's fairly dead then!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:46 pm
Cheeky

Cas, LOL!!

Ha, ha, ha!!!!

Nice one!!

I was going to put something really 'naughty' but I chickened out!! Sorry, made you look though!!
Cheeky

Try this forum about 2am - it's fairly dead then!

Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Cas, LOL!!

Ha, ha, ha!!!!

Nice one!!

I was going to put something really 'naughty' but I chickened out!! Sorry, made you look though!!
Cheeky
Go on then, not like you not to be cheeky, Cheeky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.