Reload this Page >

How do you keep in touch with family in UK

How do you keep in touch with family in UK

Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:16 am
Just Joined

jessybrissy is on a distinguished road
Default How do you keep in touch with family in UK

Hi there,

Just out of curiosity, I am wondering what internet services everyone here uses to keep in touch with close family back in UK? Messenger? Video conferencing? Is there anything else that you'd like to do that you still can't as of now?

For example, I use Yahoo messenger and VOIP phone with my kids. What about you?

Thanks!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you keep in touch with family in UK

Hi Jessie,

we have been here almost 7 months now and still haven't gotten around to getting a webcam set up, although we thought it would probably be one of the first things we would do ; regarding communicating with the rellies....feeling guilty and all that!!!!....

SO:- we e-mail, telephone and use the pigeon post for letters / parcels etc...seems to have worked quite well so far though and no complaints from either side!!!

Bset wishes,

Forgot to mention: I use MSN mesenger to communicate with a couple of old friends back in the uk but haven't found it to be all that good really...if anyone has any other and better ideas, would like to hear them...

Last edited by steandleigh; Feb 20th 2005 at 10:22 am. Reason: forgot something...i.e the point to the post!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

Hi,

I use msn messenger for using my webcam and then I run skype at the same time for audio, they work well together and I never have any problems with them.

Claire
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:40 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Paltalk, Eyeball Chat, or ICQ