Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do you do the Tim Tam Slam

How do you do the Tim Tam Slam

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Default How do you do the Tim Tam Slam

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to do the tim tam slam. You now can buy the biscuits in Tescos, so I would like to get everyone to do it at my leaving do. Help please

Jane
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How do you do the Tim Tam Slam

I wonder is that the thing where you bite both ends off and suck a hot drink through the tim tam. I think coffee would be nice, or hot choccie through it, then, daintily of course lol, stick the biccie in your mouth and eat it. I have done it with tea, and it is yummy. Not something to do in polite company though, as it can get messy if the biccie is not eaten in time, or you suck too much hot drink through it.

Have fun.
Katie

Last edited by KatieStar; Jun 2nd 2005 at 2:58 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

jaswebpics is an unknown quantity at this point

Bite opposing corners off and slurp up your poison of choice! Baileys is highly recommended, Kahlua, or warm port if you're out camping!! You have to be quick though, it gets slushy really quickly!!! Can you get all the Tim Tam flavours there? There's milk, dark, double coated, black forest, caramel, Kahlua even chilli flavoured now!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:05 pm
Merlot

Bought some last week on the BOGOF at Tesco's, took em to work the POMs just love the sucking through them with tea & coffee - can get messy!

M

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Keebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Merlot
Bought some last week on the BOGOF at Tesco's, took em to work the POMs just love the sucking through them with tea & coffee - can get messy!

M

Yeah, i learnt that in Oz recently, then I was told it's the Tim Tam Chocolate ORGASM !!!

Lovely
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

neil&momo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to do the tim tam slam. You now can buy the biscuits in Tescos, so I would like to get everyone to do it at my leaving do. Help please

Jane
Hi, It was called the Tim Tam Explosion when we where in Oz but I think the slam is with alcohol!! It's yummy!! Can get very messy!! It's like the others say bite opposite corners off the tim tam then suck up your favourite drink. Hot drink is best! Quickly shove the tim tam in your mouth and feel the explosion. We liked it with carmel best!! couldn't get those in our Tesco!! Natalie Imbruglia did it on Parkinson or was it Graham Norton a while back!!!
Can do it with any chocolate sandwich biscuit if your desperate and can't get any tim tam's!! Sad I Know!!!!!!
Have a great leaving bash.
Marie
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Originally Posted by neil&momo
Hi, It was called the Tim Tam Explosion when we where in Oz but I think the slam is with alcohol!! It's yummy!! Can get very messy!! It's like the others say bite opposite corners off the tim tam then suck up your favourite drink. Hot drink is best! Quickly shove the tim tam in your mouth and feel the explosion. We liked it with carmel best!! couldn't get those in our Tesco!! Natalie Imbruglia did it on Parkinson or was it Graham Norton a while back!!!
Can do it with any chocolate sandwich biscuit if your desperate and can't get any tim tam's!! Sad I Know!!!!!!
Have a great leaving bash.
Marie
It's superb!!!!! My jaw hit the ground when i saw them on sale in Tesco's - I never thought they would make it over here.

SS