Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do I put a piccy onto a thread

Wikiposts

How do I put a piccy onto a thread

Old May 20th 2004, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

This is Sydney the dog. One way 2 grand!!!! Family of 4 1.5 grand!!!
Attached Thumbnails How do I put a piccy onto a thread-img_0054.jpg  
Old May 20th 2004, 6:36 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey,

I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Sydney!!! (although I bet he's a softie at heart) See you're in Bucks, so are we - Chesham.

D D
Old May 20th 2004, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

We are in Aston Clinton, Just sold our house to the first viewers for the full asking price, just waiting for visa's!!!!! Had meds reqested last Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 20th 2004, 8:01 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sydney The Dog
We are in Aston Clinton, Just sold our house to the first viewers for the full asking price, just waiting for visa's!!!!! Had meds reqested last Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Small world! Congrats on the house sale - where are you heading? We're hoping to go to Melbourne end of next year.