Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do I call my case officer?

How do I call my case officer?

Old Jul 31st 2003, 12:04 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default How do I call my case officer?

I keep reading about folks calling their case officers to ask questions,etc. I'm wondering how to get hold of mine.

They only have received my police clearance JUST in time. (possibly late!) I've emailed him, and since then I've sent in two other bits of info that I had been waiting for, and each time I've asked him to confirm that he received my docs and that things are progressing. I haven't had ANY response and I really want to know. Its been 2 months - no response.
If things had ground to a halt and the application wasnt' progressing - would they let me know about it?

Bit concerned.

W.
Old Jul 31st 2003, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

What kind of visa are you applying for.

Check your PM's

Anth
Old Jul 31st 2003, 12:09 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I've applied under Skilled sponsored class.
Old Jul 31st 2003, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Class

Did you apply to AHC in London ???
Old Jul 31st 2003, 12:12 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Nope - Adelaide.