Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did you guys do on your tipping??

How did you guys do on your tipping??

Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:17 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: How did you guys do on your tipping??

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah thats how I see it & if you were 10 points out on each of the 4 rounds your cumulitive margin would be 40 points.

So if two or three people have the same grand total of winners, the one with the least cumulitive points will be on top.

Hevs your looking at round 4 where you are 14th, if you click on leaderboard it shows you are 4th overall.

And yes Wayne is still where Essendon is in the table.
OH, I was doing the same and thought I was 8th and I am actually in 12th, Bummer

Never have I had it rubbed in my face so much as after the Hawks game, Theres me giving Ant crap all morning twlling him not to watch it, It'll only depress him and they bloody win, he's been giving me crap ever since

Kala
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:46 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
OH, I was doing the same and thought I was 8th and I am actually in 12th, Bummer

Never have I had it rubbed in my face so much as after the Hawks game, Theres me giving Ant crap all morning twlling him not to watch it, It'll only depress him and they bloody win, he's been giving me crap ever since

Kala
The whole world is stunned by it
Old Apr 18th 2005, 5:09 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
The whole world is stunned by it

And thanks for that Bordy, wow!! I'm fourth

Kala, don't worry, bet it was a fluke. I'll tell ya what though, thats one tip i really didn't mind losing, not one bit
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:55 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
PS you're not bottom You're 15th, one below me.
Nope, that's just for round 4 Still propping the lasdder up
Originally Posted by Hevs
I still don't get how it all works though cos the leader (well done whoever she is!!) is on 16, 87, 2 and i'm on 17, 88, 9 and i'm 15th!! WTF going on, please someone explain it in idiot language then i might just get it
Me either

Last edited by wmoore; Apr 21st 2005 at 1:08 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

4 here also.

Well done Penny whoever you are. She won this weeks round with a 6.
Only just seen this. OK so I'm a genius I have no idea how the game is played, have never seen more than five mins on TransWorld Sports, don't even know where half the teams come from - obviously not a case of what you know. Don't even know how it is scored. Perhaps if I read the rules or even this thread, might learn something. LOL

Last edited by moneypenny20; Nov 30th 2011 at 10:25 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:27 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Only just seen this. OK so I'm a genius I have no idea how the game is played, have never seen more than five mins on TransWorld Sports, don't even know where half the teams come from - obviously not a case of what you know. Don't even know how it is scored. Perhaps if I read the rules or even this thread, might learn something. LOL

Maybe you can give Wayne some tips Penny,

Remember get your tips in before 10am UK time today.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:45 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea how the game is played,

have never seen more than five mins on TransWorld Sports,

don't even know where half the teams come from

Don't even know how it is scored. Perhaps if I read the rules......

Sounds like you'd fit right in at the Collingwood cheersquad then!!

Last edited by NJJ; Apr 22nd 2005 at 4:47 am. Reason: added extra words
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJJ
Sounds like you'd fit right in at the Collingwood cheersquad then!!
See, I don't even understand that! (Don't know that I'm that interested tbh

Never fear, I'll be at the back of the line soon.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:23 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of
Cool Re: How did you guys do on your tipping??

See, I don't even understand that! (Don't know that I'm that interested tbh

Never fear, I'll be at the back of the line soon.
It was a trick question, & as you can obviously read you are ineligible to join the Collingwood cheersquad

Your lack of knowledge and obvious disinterest could get you a job on the Essendon coaching staff though

See you at the big game on Anzac Day, dubbed as the "clash of the titans"
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 3:27 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

"Port fans were not amused when, only seconds before the final siren, Tredrea was not paid a free across half-forward when he appeared to be pushed from behind by Scarlett."

And there went my first point of the weekend
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 11:36 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
"Port fans were not amused when, only seconds before the final siren, Tredrea was not paid a free across half-forward when he appeared to be pushed from behind by Scarlett."

And there went my first point of the weekend

Pushed !!!!

As the cemmentators said, "Scarlett mugged him"

There goes my first point to.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:06 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Pushed !!!!

As the cemmentators said, "Scarlett mugged him"

There goes my first point to.

paah. i'm copping it from the mrs today she she picked geelong in her comp and i tipped PA with you guys. paah.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:30 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

my margin was right, but wrong freakin team, Port were robbed
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:20 pm
What's happening dudes?

Four out of four. Two Saturday's running

Keep up like this and I'll soon be off the bottom of the ladder
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:21 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by wmoore
Four out of four. Two Saturday's running

Keep up like this and I'll soon be off the bottom of the ladder
5 games played so far, Ive got 3 out of 5.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.